Post: [EUR/USA 4.70] Persona 5 New Game Plus Starter Save
04-24-2017, 08:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Figure I'll share this here for now as a resource for when a resigning method becomes available. I'm sharing it for those who don't have SaveWizard.

This is the same as my PS3 starter save which can be found You must login or register to view this content. and has the following features:

• All Characters Max Exp (lvl99 after 1 battle)
  • All Consumables x98
  • All Materials x98
  • All Skill Cards x98
  • All Melee Weapons
  • All Guns
  • All Armor
  • 100% Persona Compendium
  • All Social Stats Max

This is a NG+ save and is saved right at the very first possible savepoint where the game asks if you want to save. It also has all the Social Link Max items except the Fortune one which honestly doesn't matter.

The 100% Persona Compendium code was applied from PS3 and crosssaved to PS4, so it works correctly unlike the current issues with SaveWizard. The Compendium also has all DLC Persona unlocked. All Persona are lvl1 in the Compendium w/ Max EXP, so fight 1 battle and they will level to 99 and gain their correct skillsets.

Download You must login or register to view this content..

The following 9 users say thank you to ks212 for this useful post:

abufhad, adit365, bitns, bobsandbag, boss7, hassanxx, Leomar Santos, Westoooz, ZaRaKiii
04-25-2017, 05:06 AM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by ks212 View Post
Figure I'll share this here for now as a resource for when a resigning method becomes available. I'm sharing it for those who don't have SaveWizard.

This is the same as my PS3 starter save which can be found You must login or register to view this content. and has the following features:

• All Consumables x98
  • All Materials x98
  • All Skill Cards x98
  • All Melee Weapons
  • All Guns
  • All Armor
  • All Social Stats Max

This is a NG+ save and is saved right at the very first possible savepoint where the game asks if you want to save. It also has all the Social Link Max items except the Fortune one which honestly doesn't matter.

The 100% Persona Compendium code was applied from PS3 and crosssaved to PS4, so it works correctly unlike the current issues with SaveWizard. The Compendium also has all DLC Persona unlocked. All Persona are lvl1 in the Compendium w/ Max EXP, so fight 1 battle and they will level to 99 and gain their correct skillsets.

We made a section for PS4 Game Save Modding. If you have modified game saves or trophies. Please post them there. This thread will now be redirected to the correct section. Nice share by the way.
04-25-2017, 06:53 AM #3
Catbus
Gobble
what save editing program can i use for this file to convert region to US?
Last edited by Catbus ; 04-25-2017 at 09:11 AM.
04-25-2017, 10:41 AM #4
Uh, no conversion needed? PS4 doesn't do the BLUS/BLES or NPUB/NPEB thing anymore, its just one unified 'english version'....
04-25-2017, 04:17 PM #5
Catbus
Gobble
I tried didn't come up on my usb
04-25-2017, 05:20 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Catbus View Post
I tried didn't come up on my usb

If you're wondering on how to use it on your PS4, you can't, you have to wait for a resigner to come out. There was one coming out during April of this year, but they delayed TBC.
06-22-2017, 01:19 AM #7
So this save can't be used on PS4?
06-22-2017, 03:37 AM #8
Originally posted by TROPIKZ View Post
So this save can't be used on PS4?

At this very moment no, but savewizard is working on a resigner and xploder still has their final version to be released
06-26-2017, 06:19 AM #9
After resigning it, the save is EU only. The US ID is CUSA05877. Even adding the saves to the US save folder still ends with it corrupted. It works on my EU account only.
06-26-2017, 06:44 AM #10
ZaRaKiii
Captain of the 11th Division
Originally posted by ks212 View Post
Figure I'll share this here for now as a resource for when a resigning method becomes available. I'm sharing it for those who don't have SaveWizard.

• All Consumables x98
  • All Materials x98
  • All Skill Cards x98
  • All Melee Weapons
  • All Guns
  • All Armor
  • All Social Stats Max

nice post m8!

gonna test it tonight

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo