Post: [UPDATE with NEW VIDEO]Dark Souls 3 Hack Ultimate Guide PS4
05-04-2017, 10:43 PM #1
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

NEW DARK SOULS 3 SAVE SERVICE : You must login or register to view this content.

Hi NGU people
I came back with this tutorial for Dark Souls III ....today I'll see how hack save game in two levels Basic and Advance
This tutorial over as well as showing basic Souls / HP / Stamina hacks etc....I'll see how change any Weapons/Outfit/Goods...any stuff!!! which can wear, in Inventory and Storage box (included dlc stuff )

!!!!!!!IMPORTANT : IF USE THIS ONLINE RISK GET BANNED Facepalm USES TO OUR RISK!!!!!!

SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR MY ENGLISH:'(No NoUpside Down Happy

Ok let's go

BASIC

PHOTO TUTORIAL

Tips : Open spoiler for example
1-Create new fresh save... You must login or register to view this content.
2-Check your default character features and see the HP value for our research You must login or register to view this content.
3-Copy your character on USB from PS4 and transfer to PC. Open Save Wizard editor and choose Advanced mode You must login or register to view this content.

4-Find you Hp value You must login or register to view this content.
5-You can see the name of character. This point is very important because in start for all research in future offset You must login or register to view this content.
6-Now you change your Souls and HP/Magic/stamina bar with "FF FF" for max value You must login or register to view this content.
7-The next step its very important..... follow me with attentions!!!!!
In first picture you see the value "A0" and long 0x04 You must login or register to view this content. . That is the value of our character's energy / intelligence / strength / dexterity etc You can change with "FF FF"for max value You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
8-At this point start the awesome funHappy Go on the top of save and scroll down with arrow when finish the two column with FF FF FF FF
Tips: The save is dynamic and the address is different for many people because change every time when you progress in game!!! This rules valid for ALL address!!!! You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You see now the value 50 61 34 01 on top/left , 00 12 7A 00 middle/top/right and B0 AD 01 in the middle. The third value is the fists (punch)...That is the value when no weapon or shield in hand...If scrool down the value is repeat for four time.....Because have six slots (three for left hand three for right hand)...The 1st value is left hand with shield the 2nd is right hand with weapon!!!!! Q: How to sure that is correct???? A: Yes....Because if you try to change value the fists with weapon or shield in second slot..see that have 2 weapons/shield in the slot that you choose....Example : i put in my character 2 dlc weapon : You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
Change the value in what you want ( the save editor is in little endian and necessary swap from big endian)
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
You can repeat this step with other slot free 2nd and 3rd!!!! Save and close Save Editor You must login or register to view this content.

9-Copy the save to USB and go on PS4. Load the game and in main screen choose LOAD profile and no CONTINUE You must login or register to view this content.
If all change is correct you see this You must login or register to view this content. BOOOOMMM!!!!! YOU HAVE YOUR PREFERED WEAPON

VIDEO TUTORIAL
English version

Italian version

ADVANCE

PHOTO TUTORIAL

In this section I show how to upgrade your weapon or shield , how to wear any armor and how to change item in inventory or storage box!!!Cool Man (aka Tustin)
This section the attention is important....
Ok Let's go

We had left our character in this way You must login or register to view this content.
Now I'm going to change weapons and upgrade to max and infused it. This is the weapon that i chose You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
in the second picture can see every infused with max upgrade...in example chose the Raw Infuse
Open for understand
You must login or register to view this content.

Now go to make own weapons....Check the photos for more information
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

what you saw in the photos above.....
But...How do I get this result????
Ex: the shield is 01 2A 40 30 ( Big endian) normal value...for upgrade 5 points more need this operation : 01 2A 40 30 + 05 (Big endian) = 01 2A 40 35 ( this max upgrade shield) after convert in Litte endian Smile
Ex for axe : 00 6D 67 D0 (Big endian) normal value
00 6D 67 D0 + 514 (1300 decimal) = 00 6D 6C E4 (axe Raw with infuse )... Smile
For upgrade: 00 6D 6C E4 + 0A ( 10 decimal) max value for upgrade = 00 6D 6C EE ( Remember to convert in Little Endian)!!!!!Winky Winky
Now you have axe infused and upgrade and shield upgrade....Claps

!!!!!!!IMPORTANT : THE UPGRADES FOR ALL STUFF IS 01-99 BUT IF YOU OVER THE VALUE ALLOWED THE UPGRADE NOT WORKING!!!!!!

CHANGE ITEM IN STORAGE

I have in storage this You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Open save editor and you see like this You must login or register to view this content.

I change with this You must login or register to view this content.

IN THE OWN SAVE THE ADDRESS FOR ANY ITEM IS THREE OR FOUR AND YOU NEED CHANGE ALL FOR SWAP ITEM WORKING

The result is like this You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.
BOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
Now you are your prefered item in storage......You can swap all item!!!!!! But only with same class!!!!

Tips: For create more slot in Storage box buy another item from merchant

VIDEO TUTORIAL(The New video is in English! WootAwesome faceClaps )
Follow the video and if you don't undestand some step write on thread for help Happy

You must login or register to view this content. you can find list for research all item/weapons

IF ANYONE WANT ITEM / WEAPONS / SOULS OR OTHER STUFF OFFER CHEAP SERVICE . CONTACT ME IN PM

FOR ANY QUESTION / DOUBT REAPLY ON THREAD....NO PM PLEASE

FOR NOW You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Xx-GIPPI-xX ; 06-02-2017 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Update with Infused and Upgraded weapons video

The following 43 users say thank you to Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

*Ren*, alexanderprague, algenteel, amontre, ArchoNils, billyxota, Cap77, darkinsi1400, darkking2022**, Darksoul27, dingo911, dokkydokky, Empireyyhz, Gagliardi, GelsonSilva, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, Gramnad, Hiddentactics93, hunk, Kim-Chi, kirasor, koli, KWS, Leeraywill, Moonspell74, reubeudu51, Riel62, rsdef, santiagotava, sebycurv5, Sekiyami, stephanaugsburg, suchaesthetic, TaHG-Six987, TCICT, ThatEpicSomeone, Tinman617, vipquatavg, XHaMAD-77, yazeedoof, Yosh, yourheart
05-04-2017, 10:52 PM #2
Nice guide man! Winky Winky
05-04-2017, 11:12 PM #3
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
It's pretty much the same way, as Bloodborne.

Find your character's name, and all of the core values will be on the top of that.

Great guide though.
05-04-2017, 11:18 PM #4
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
It's pretty much the same way, as Bloodborne.

Find your character's name, and all of the core values will be on the top of that.

Great guide though.

yeah..but in DS3 you can have any stuff of the game!!!!!!!
05-05-2017, 03:09 AM #5
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xX View Post
yeah..but in DS3 you can have any stuff of the game!!!!!!!

Want me to make a detailed guide on how to do item swapping?

x255 Wolf's Blood Swordgrass. No need to farm for Covenant Items anymore. Just swap em, and edit the values.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

Jtripz
05-05-2017, 03:39 AM #6
kiril89
Save Point
Hell yeah bro, would definitely love an item swapping guide. What about adding upgrades to weapons via the save file?
05-05-2017, 04:32 AM #7
is there a way to modify which ng plus your on?
05-05-2017, 05:59 AM #8
Hello, thank you for this very informative tutorial, I would like to know if I want to put 2000 HP how to write in the editor ?
05-05-2017, 09:15 AM #9
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
please make a tutorial for swap items
05-05-2017, 11:42 AM #10
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
10 hours more and update my thread Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo