05-05-2017, 02:53 AM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

The Save Wizard team, are now taking saves for games you guys want to request.

Have at it. Max file is 40MBs, per save.*

(Probably not the right place to post it, but yeah.)

BE AS DETAILED WITH YOUR SAVE AS YOU CAN BE. JOT DOWN EVERY LITTLE THING. FROM YOUR WEAPONS, TO YOUR INVENTORY, EVERYTHING. This makes it easier on them.

The following 3 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

billyxota, Hydrogen, xiipord
05-05-2017, 09:05 PM #2
Hopefully they get witcher 3 and horizon zero dawn

The following 2 users say thank you to doopliss for this useful post:

CrazyMK2020, xLew--
05-08-2017, 02:51 PM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
once i see eu saves for the last of us, the witcher 3, mass effect andromeda, fallout 4, final fantasy xv and prey. ill end up buying it.
Last edited by xLew-- ; 05-08-2017 at 02:53 PM.
05-09-2017, 10:22 PM #4
I did, uploaded a save for three games I have which are on their list as supported but due to different folder names not being recognised. No response and no update on their end. They should allow renaming of folders because stupiud sony have different title codes for the same game in the same region.
05-09-2017, 11:37 PM #5
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MadonnaProject View Post
I did, uploaded a save for three games I have which are on their list as supported but due to different folder names not being recognised. No response and no update on their end. They should allow renaming of folders because stupiud sony have different title codes for the same game in the same region.

what games did you submit?
05-10-2017, 01:32 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Whoever is hype about submitting Final Fantasy XV, well there is nothing you can do about it. They said they were discarding that one for the moment so don't bother submitting it.
05-10-2017, 01:45 AM #7
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Whoever is hype about submitting Final Fantasy XV, well there is nothing you can do about it. They said they were discarding that one for the moment so don't bother submitting it.

Yeah, if one thing, it's the sheer size of the save. It's 600MBs. That would take forever for SW to load it up.

I really want them to work on Dragon Age Inquisition.
05-10-2017, 02:50 AM #8
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
i really want dying light
05-10-2017, 03:47 AM #9
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by STVBDKD View Post
i really want dying light

Then submit a save to them. It speeds things up for them, as they don't have to test their own saves. The more resources, means more work gets done.

I just submitted a few saves myself earlier, including RE5, and Horizon.
05-10-2017, 10:09 AM #10
Did anyone upload The Witcher 3 EU saves to them? If not I can when I get back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo