Post: [Question] Is someone working on a free save editor
05-05-2017, 11:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is someone working on a free Save Editor? Because 50 + bucks for a save editor is waayyy to much.
05-08-2017, 01:30 PM #11
manabyte77
Little One
I don't think cost is so much an issue as is the lack of supported games. Before I get jumped on, yes I understand there are significant technical hurdles at the moment. That said, if you're charging $50, there should be more than one new game every 1-2 weeks. I get all this testing and such, but then the service shouldn't cost as much as it does until the kinks are worked out and new games can be added much more regularly. That's not being unfair to ask.
05-08-2017, 02:46 PM #12
xLew--
Former Staff
if there ever comes a free version, make sure theres a donate button, id donate for the persons time and effort
05-08-2017, 04:27 PM #13
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by kiril89 View Post
TO be honest guys, I recently purchased the save wizard as well, and being from canada the exchange rate made the item cost $70. I don't even want to imagine what it would cost someone not from one of the richer countries. I agree with alpha storm. I'm hoping that a free version comes out as well. That NioH restricition the developers decided to put on the save editor further soured my taste for it. Also, from what I've noticed from the PS3 and 3ds save editing scene is that the more people that have access to save editing, the better the codes that are produced.

Also, the save genie for the ps3 worked in a similar, as in most saves had to be editied server side an it required an internet connection. Hopefully, I'm waiting for the ps4 equivalent of bruteforce save editor.

You need to blame the people who took the cheats online. As it has been previously stated that the cheats are for offline only. Hopefully the people who have applied the cheats to their games and use it online get banned as soon as possible
05-09-2017, 12:31 AM #14
kiril89
Save Point
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
You need to blame the people who took the cheats online. As it has been previously stated that the cheats are for offline only. Hopefully the people who have applied the cheats to their games and use it online get banned as soon as possible

I blame them both. But to be honest, maybe the developers of the save editor did it as a preemptive move to protect their save editor from being patched out.
12-07-2017, 03:32 AM #15
I hope there is at some point Save Wizard fell's like a waste of money now with them locking off advance mode in games with very little multiplayer feature's likes Dragon's Dogma. At least with something like Brute force that wasn't tied to some company i was able to so whatever i wanted with my save's. But now Save Wizard has shown that they're like Game Genie and are nothing but big pussie's.
12-09-2017, 07:17 AM #16
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by karnage42069 View Post
I hope there is at some point Save Wizard fell's like a waste of money now with them locking off advance mode in games with very little multiplayer feature's likes Dragon's Dogma. At least with something like Brute force that wasn't tied to some company i was able to so whatever i wanted with my save's. But now Save Wizard has shown that they're like Game Genie and are nothing but big pussie's.

the only people that think this is the people that want to hack online Join the Discord ull see alot of people dont have your take on this. in the end if you want something thats like bruteforce were they Mainly just took every code they could from GG, and then from SE and all the JPN sites. then so be it. they still dont even support a bunch of the stuff the GG supports. the only advantage that Brute had is because it was For CFW users that it was set to allow u to use on Locked saves. but in the end that FREE device Died even before the GG did. thats the joys of Free u cant hold anyone accountable. BSD (Bruteforce Save Device)is the reason you dont see codes in advanced mode on GG and seems they left that out in ps4 as well.

and in the end all BSD did was alow Xploder to steel a free program and make it there own to make money.

The following user thanked SkillerCMP for this useful post:

ROCKY_southpaw
12-09-2017, 07:07 PM #17
[/QUOTE]Like Skiller said, the only ones who really have an issue with Save Wizard want to cheat online in some sort of fashion or they don’t mind games being rapent with cheaters.[/QUOTE]

No i don't i want to modify my arisen's stat's and item's in Dragon's dogma i don't care about my pawn and i never use it. And the only reason i bought the Save Wizard was so i could modify my Dragon's dogma save when the game came out. If Save Wizard would just make code's for the arisen's stat's then i wouldn't care if advance mode was enabled or not.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo