Post: [Question] Is someone working on a free save editor
05-05-2017, 11:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is someone working on a free Save Editor? Because 50 + bucks for a save editor is waayyy to much.
05-05-2017, 11:47 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Is someone working on a free Save Editor? Because 50 + bucks for a save editor is waayyy to much.

Only time will tell.

And might I remind you, that any free save editor would be based and structured on the current ones. Like Cyber Save Editor, Save Wizard. etc etc.
05-06-2017, 01:13 AM #3
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Only time will tell.

And might I remind you, that any free save editor would be based and structured on the current ones. Like Cyber Save Editor, Save Wizard. etc etc.

That would be bad...

They have these accounts ...
05-06-2017, 01:15 AM #4
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
That would be bad...

Take it or leave it. I have 2 accounts myself, and I don't use more than that.

Can't please everyone.
05-06-2017, 02:25 AM #5
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
That would be bad...

if you think 50$ is bad for 2 years just wait, since that is the Special offer that is going on right now ( Says right on there website . wonder what the price/Months will be next .
50$ to for 2 years is nothing . less then 2$ a month and that is to expensive . id hate to see your Said free version come out . and you have to donate to pay for the server.. since its going to be a Very long time before there is ever a Free User PC one.. u would have more luck wining the Lotto then this happening.
05-06-2017, 08:18 AM #6
Originally posted by SkillerCMP View Post
if you think 50$ is bad for 2 years just wait, since that is the Special offer that is going on right now ( Says right on there website . wonder what the price/Months will be next .
50$ to for 2 years is nothing . less then 2$ a month and that is to expensive . id hate to see your Said free version come out . and you have to donate to pay for the server.. since its going to be a Very long time before there is ever a Free User PC one.. u would have more luck wining the Lotto then this happening.

Not really ...

Why server sided stuff...

Why not simply folders and premade stuff like in Bruteforce.

Or a editor for each game...

Lets say DISE (Dead Island Save Editor). The editor just have to open, read, edit and close the save. Everything else does the person. There is no need to make this server sided... its just for money...

And 2 $ for 2 (or more 1) year is too much... if this would be a licence (so lifetime) this would be worth thinking about but for this money i could buy 2 or more games. And they maybe stay (so not just 2 years).

What is if the servers are down or you dont have internet?! Can you mod the games or can't you login to mod them?

Thats the main problem.

Pay 1 time for a licence (lifetime)
And
Not server sided or at least offline functionality would be a reason for me to buy something like this.

But until that's coming, i wait for a free one.
05-06-2017, 03:10 PM #7
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Not really ...

Why server sided stuff...

Why not simply folders and premade stuff like in Bruteforce.

Or a editor for each game...

Lets say DISE (Dead Island Save Editor). The editor just have to open, read, edit and close the save. Everything else does the person. There is no need to make this server sided... its just for money...

And 2 $ for 2 (or more 1) year is too much... if this would be a licence (so lifetime) this would be worth thinking about but for this money i could buy 2 or more games. And they maybe stay (so not just 2 years).

What is if the servers are down or you dont have internet?! Can you mod the games or can't you login to mod them?

Thats the main problem.

Pay 1 time for a licence (lifetime)
And
Not server sided or at least offline functionality would be a reason for me to buy something like this.

But until that's coming, i wait for a free one.

Read up on the Encryption of the PS4 and you will understand why you will not see a free one. if your gong to not understand something and just expect someone to make something thats not going to be made. then there is no merit to your posts . you use Ps3 as an example, ps3 was 100x simpler to get the Keys needed to Do all this work. Ps4 them keys are pretty much impossible to get.
but in the end to each there own . im happy with the investment, and i know alot of others that are to .
but there are always going to be the People that dont want to pay for anything thats a given and an option that is allowed. there is no one forcing anything but if your not going to look into what it takes to do this for free on the Scene side your going to end up very disappointed . hope you have your CFW ps4 ready ?

Everything is going Subscription based if you have not noticed . you can get a life time all you want but just like PSN once they deside to say were not supporting then its all done.
05-06-2017, 05:47 PM #8
Originally posted by SkillerCMP View Post
Read up on the Encryption of the PS4 and you will understand why you will not see a free one. if your gong to not understand something and just expect someone to make something thats not going to be made. then there is no merit to your posts . you use Ps3 as an example, ps3 was 100x simpler to get the Keys needed to Do all this work. Ps4 them keys are pretty much impossible to get.
but in the end to each there own . im happy with the investment, and i know alot of others that are to .
but there are always going to be the People that dont want to pay for anything thats a given and an option that is allowed. there is no one forcing anything but if your not going to look into what it takes to do this for free on the Scene side your going to end up very disappointed . hope you have your CFW ps4 ready ?

Everything is going Subscription based if you have not noticed . you can get a life time all you want but just like PSN once they deside to say were not supporting then its all done.

I didnt read anything below the part which offended me but whatever...

Its not about any stupid people which are thinking they know everything about a system its about a question and thats not an answer...

And this question won't be answered so fast ...
05-07-2017, 01:10 AM #9
kiril89
Save Point
TO be honest guys, I recently purchased the save wizard as well, and being from canada the exchange rate made the item cost $70. I don't even want to imagine what it would cost someone not from one of the richer countries. I agree with alpha storm. I'm hoping that a free version comes out as well. That NioH restricition the developers decided to put on the save editor further soured my taste for it. Also, from what I've noticed from the PS3 and 3ds save editing scene is that the more people that have access to save editing, the better the codes that are produced.

Also, the save genie for the ps3 worked in a similar, as in most saves had to be editied server side an it required an internet connection. Hopefully, I'm waiting for the ps4 equivalent of bruteforce save editor.
05-07-2017, 03:28 AM #10
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
I didnt read anything below the part which offended me but whatever...

Its not about any stupid people which are thinking they know everything about a system its about a question and thats not an answer...

And this question won't be answered so fast ...

i did not mean to offend you or anyone . im just clearly stating what the issue is with the Scene. people think that someone elts shoudl do it for them. if you want something for free learn the process and just do it . its the reason i started hacking video games my self. because i was tired of the main stream stuff. so i just moved into doing it my self .

and yes the Answer can be Answered so fast because i know what it takes.
if u want a free one invest in a 1.76FW system

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo