05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 183 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 83 other users.
01-11-2018, 06:38 AM #668
Please can someone make cheats code on PS4 Wizard for Tekken 7:
Infinity Health (all mods)
Infinity Rage (all mods)
Please it will be very much appreciated
01-11-2018, 10:26 AM #669
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by chester9072 View Post
How do I use these saves? Sorry. Do I need to buy the program? Or anyone can just upload a save game and I can just download it and start playing?

Anyone care to explain?

Thanks. I'm noob.

Everything is explained here You must login or register to view this content.
You need the SW program on Windows and to follow the steps.

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Wosley
01-11-2018, 10:29 AM #670
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Benny2012 View Post
Please can someone make cheats code on PS4 Wizard for Tekken 7:
Infinity Health (all mods)
Infinity Rage (all mods)
Please it will be very much appreciated

Create a new thread here You must login or register to view this content. so other users can see your request and reply.

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Wosley
01-14-2018, 08:24 PM #671
Hello, Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but does anyone know if it's possible to resell a Save Wizard key ?

I got a new PC and decided to rebuy the program from there website, the last one I had was from Amazon which only allows 2 Profiles instead of 3.

I deactivated the software before I got rid of the old PC
01-15-2018, 03:28 PM #672
Originally posted by Hector.R View Post
Hello, Im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but does anyone know if it's possible to resell a Save Wizard key ?

I got a new PC and decided to rebuy the program from there website, the last one I had was from Amazon which only allows 2 Profiles instead of 3.

I deactivated the software before I got rid of the old PC

Im sure its possible but frowned upon.
01-18-2018, 09:32 PM #673
Mbartlett29
Do a barrel roll!
@ TheBlackpec or any Staff member who can Help!

I gotta problem with 2 of the SW Codes for a game I recently picked up on a whim. It's most likely a Old Problem many have reported to SW already but since I'm banned from commenting on Facebook and waiting for Customer Service to reply back is beyond my control since they claim to be ALWAYS backed Up and don't get to concerns for weeks I thought i can ask for help here for the Issues cause someone always answers back.

Game is

[CUSA02510] - Tales of Zestiria

Code 1 - Unlock all Titles
Problem - It don't unlock all titles it removes all titles you have earned in game.

Code 2 - Unlock all Grade / Battle Actions
Problem - Some battle actions are Missing not all Unlocked with ? marks next to a few

Is it Possible to get this FIXED or is there a New Quick Code to Replace it with from the Other code Site that's not listed there. I Checked over there but there are no Codes for this game just a Forum on this title.

Also could I suggest a New Code if it can be Done for (Have all Skills / Unlock all Skills) there is not one yet.

Hope someone can help thanks and have a GD.
Last edited by Mbartlett29 ; 01-18-2018 at 09:35 PM.
01-20-2018, 11:55 AM #674
@TheBlackPec

are u from SW staff?
01-21-2018, 02:45 PM #675
jambalaia00
Little One
Hi, i've sent a request to SW for:

CUSA05032 - EU - Wolves of Midgard

I hope they add some cheats. See ya
01-27-2018, 10:49 AM #676
World of tanks US please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.