05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 183 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 83 other users.
05-10-2017, 01:26 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
I submitted Resident Evil 5.

CUSA04437.

I plan on submitting more soon, namely, my Dragon Age Inquisition save, maybe. (I haven't checked to see how much the file size is)

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

TheBlackPec
05-10-2017, 01:42 PM #3
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Thank you for your CUSA.
I don't have Dragon Age: Inquisition anymore so I can't download my save from cloud.
05-10-2017, 01:54 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Thank you for your CUSA.
I don't have Dragon Age: Inquisition anymore so I can't download my save from cloud.

Nice list, keep updating this from time to time and make it more neater. I might end up stickying this maybe Winky Winky
05-10-2017, 02:04 PM #5
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Nice list, keep updating this from time to time and make it more neater. I might end up stickying this maybe Winky Winky

Thanks. Well it depends on the community. If users get their time to write sown theirs CUSAs or not.
I'll try to make it better.
05-10-2017, 07:31 PM #6
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Nobody playing Horizon Zero Dawn?

The following user thanked vosszaa for this useful post:

Papito1
05-10-2017, 10:18 PM #7
kiril89
Save Point
Oh sick, But given the rampant hacked gear in diablo 3 do you think that they'll be willing save edit it? I just want moneys and stuff.
05-10-2017, 10:18 PM #8
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by vosszaa View Post
Nobody playing Horizon Zero Dawn?

I don't have it yet.
if you have it submit yours, or if you guys send it to me I'll submit to SW.
05-10-2017, 10:19 PM #9
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by kiril89 View Post
Oh sick, But given the rampant hacked gear in diablo 3 do you think that they'll be willing save edit it? I just want moneys and stuff.

Send me your save and I'll send it to SW.
05-10-2017, 11:01 PM #10
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Mind if i send you Kingdom hears US saves?

The following 2 users say thank you to Sir Zee for this useful post:

Ind07s, taker394

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo