05-10-2017, 12:34 PM #1
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

(click on it)
You must login or register to view this content.

If you have not received your license key on your primary Paypal email You must login or register to view this content.
If you experience issues/errors/bugs regarding Save Wizard You must login or register to view this content.
If you have issues with a supported game You must login or register to view this content.
Would you like SW to add a particular game? You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST SUPPORTED GAMES

You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

LATEST CHEATS FIXES & UPDATES
Captain Tsubasa: Rise Of New Champions / Control / SnowRunner

WISHLIST

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Total number of games: 1.068
Total number of cheats: 49.596
Last updated: 26th of September 2020 at 19:07 (UTC)
Supported Firmware 8.00 Beta 5
Last edited by TheBlackPec ; 09-29-2020 at 09:13 AM. Reason: List Update

The following 183 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abufhad, Alexsandr194, ALI_80, alifilm, Alucard_Immorta, Amit4pro, Andrey-Shapenkov, anor_im, aref 1, arnaud02, Assau1t_Meister, Awak3n1ng, AwesomeGreat, bayesh, belga, benjia, BigTrain, billbob87, blackjohn, blackmustang58, boodi82013, burntlink, camapoct, Cap77, ChaosFactor, CheaterPS3.1, chobit, ChronosGD, CosmoConstant, cri123, danielvasqu, dante.salomone, DaPrince, DARKFAHAD, darkmagic909, davidgraham1977, dokoo30, ehdqkr, euqet01di, Evilnessmod, f100fahad, F1nalFantasy, Father Luckeyy, foreveryoung239, fronik, GabrielTadeu, gamer50, GelsonSilva, ghostfile79, gogeta62, gr82b67, Greydraic, hackstraiker, hajwel, hassan_915, Hatchet Harry, Heineken2570, Herobrine344, Hklj, HM.198, hsoon2201, Hydrogen, jaber2018, jameshird85, jancuks85, Jean-Lopez, Joemama070, Jtripz, kensusflow, Kim-Chi, kirasor, KleberMishima, Kyushuu, lbsnake, Le Gamertag, leping, linkey, linksam88, Logan_Sony, LOORDWAR, lucian_vlis, luis17, macflay59, Maco87, madmax6688, Mahm0udzaki, marcooliveirafi, mark1, MarsJ, master lee, mauromuratore, maybebereckless, Maycon_gbi, Mbartlett29, meier88, Merlin_wall, mikhail, mochael, MODZ4FUN420 and 83 other users.
05-15-2017, 01:57 PM #29
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by SidVicious View Post
This is my version of the game You must login or register to view this content.

And that CUSA posted by me was generated by this version.

I believe you, but for a save to be supported we need to be clear on the CUSA. Even if the database Says it's JP and they add it to the list, you'll be able to edit it as the folder will have that CUSA. I had a couple of games purchased on the ps store in Italy but with other regions CUSAs. Important thing is to match the CUSA of the savegame, Region is just a visual help for my post.

Thanks again for your gamesave, it's a game I want to buy soon.
05-15-2017, 02:20 PM #30
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post

I believe you, but for a save to be supported we need to be clear on the CUSA. Even if the database Says it's JP and they add it to the list, you'll be able to edit it as the folder will have that CUSA. I had a couple of games purchased on the ps store in Italy but with other regions CUSAs. Important thing is to match the CUSA of the savegame, Region is just a visual help for my post.

Thanks again for your game save, it's a game I want to buy soon.

your issues will come when a games save id is multi region . Most games follow the PSN CUSA Serials . but there are some that do not and should be considered Multi-Region i think iv seen about 5 so far
Last edited by Gryphus ; 03-13-2018 at 06:57 PM.
05-15-2017, 02:51 PM #31
Hi TheBlackPec

No problem ill be sending more in soon.

Smile
05-16-2017, 09:18 AM #32
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Just upload [CUSA02664] EU Disgaea 5: Alliance Of Vengeance
05-16-2017, 10:34 AM #33
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by vosszaa View Post
Just upload [CUSA02664] EU Disgaea 5: Alliance Of Vengeance

Thanks for your support.
05-16-2017, 10:35 AM #34
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by CrazyMK2020 View Post
Hi TheBlackPec

No problem ill be sending more in soon.

Smile

Thanks.

Remember that if you don't want or don't have time to submit your saves, just upload them on You must login or register to view this content. with my mail [email][email protected][/email] and I'll do the form for every save.
05-16-2017, 12:38 PM #35
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
dont they ask you to give details about your save? as in how much money you have and so on ..

if your just uploading random saves they cant check this could be why people are having issues .

Unless they are already games in there List and your just uploading to get another ID up . But even then its still good to give them some info base of one of the current codes so they can make sure stuff does not move in the save when under another region .
05-16-2017, 12:53 PM #36
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by SkillerCMP View Post
dont they ask you to give details about your save? as in how much money you have and so on ..

if your just uploading random saves they cant check this could be why people are having issues . You must login or register to view this content.

Unless they are already games in there List and your just uploading to get another ID up . But even then its still good to give them some info base of one of the current codes so they can make sure stuff does not move in the save when under another region .

Yes I know you need to submit information about the save, but you are right that I'm doing this for adding more CUSA because I'm pretty sure they have lots of detailed saves worldwide by now.
05-16-2017, 03:14 PM #37
Nier Automata EU is now up and working on Save Wizard MAX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo