Post: Please can the EU players upload their saves to SaveWizard & Xploder
05-18-2017, 05:01 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); both companies have stated they need saves, save wizard more so saying they need eu saves as they aren't getting as many of them. i will be uploading mine but the majority of the saves i have i no longer have the games for so i cant submit them with detail info, if anyone wants to help build the databases here's some links:

You must login or register to view this content.

max 40mb per save

Add a text file with your game save with the following information: Game Name, CUSA Number, FW version, Save Status (ie 100% complete / Main Campaign Complete on "Normal difficulty") and any other information (unlimited ammo enabled, max health enabled etc) (example*You must login or register to view this content.)

obviously any regions helpful too. cheers
05-18-2017, 05:22 PM #2
I would do this, but one I don't have access to the program, nor will I for a while, as I'm waiting for the cost to drop, and I have over 70 games on my PS4, and uploading all the saves with that layout would take me hours.
05-18-2017, 05:24 PM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by xLew
both companies have stated they need saves, save wizard more so saying they need eu saves as they aren't getting as many of them. i will be uploading mine but the majority of the saves i have i no longer have the games for so i cant submit them with detail info, if anyone wants to help build the databases here's some links:

max 40mb per save

Add a text file with your game save with the following information: Game Name, CUSA Number, FW version, Save Status (ie 100% complete / Main Campaign Complete on "Normal difficulty") and any other information (unlimited ammo enabled, max health enabled etc) (example*You must login or register to view this content.)

obviously any regions helpful too. cheers

Upload game saves to Xploder that's not even released yet and there's no release date announced hahaha!!

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Petra Arkanian
05-18-2017, 10:09 PM #4
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Upload game saves to Xploder that's not even released yet and there's no release date announced hahaha!!

There is a reason you should upload saves to xploder as that means the library of games will be bigger for everyone to use. I just don't understand why xploder hate is going around, yes it's far later than they said it would be released. I don't know about you but I want it to be working when it's released and tested. Plus resigning the region is what they have been working on lately which makes it even better.
If you can't be thankful to the work and time that is going into it you need your head checked out.

The following user thanked zebbidy for this useful post:

xLew--
05-18-2017, 11:30 PM #5
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
There is a reason you should upload saves to xploder as that means the library of games will be bigger for everyone to use. I just don't understand why xploder hate is going around, yes it's far later than they said it would be released. I don't know about you but I want it to be working when it's released and tested. Plus resigning the region is what they have been working on lately which makes it even better.
If you can't be thankful to the work and time that is going into it you need your head checked out.

lol…you sound like you’re working as an admin for Xploder.
Wish it, want it but still nothing….Get real! As long as they are not providing any info no one is willing to upload.
Giving lip to anyone who isn’t going to do that is not really helping now is it?
05-19-2017, 06:23 AM #6
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by Petra
lol…you sound like you’re working as an admin for Xploder.
Wish it, want it but still nothing….Get real! As long as they are not providing any info no one is willing to upload.
Giving lip to anyone who isn’t going to do that is not really helping now is it?

No I'm nothing to do with xploder. I just find it funny that people are going off on one, complaining about it when they will be glad to use it and can't appreciate the work that is going into it.

Have to ask but have you got your refund from it yet?

The following user thanked zebbidy for this useful post:

xLew--
05-19-2017, 07:42 AM #7
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
I agree with zebbidy. Since Xploder's announcement a lot of hate is going on their site. Can't you just wait for it?
A lot of people don't really know who they are and what they can make. Just follow them on twitter(you can even see screenshots of their program).
Yeah maybe they made a mistake on the release date, but I read a lot of mean and ignorant comments because of that.

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

zebbidy
05-19-2017, 05:16 PM #8
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
I have my Horizon Dawn zero save still they clearly stated they won't look at minority game saves so if any one here still need some cheats for the H.D.Z plz let me know we can create directory of EU saves need cheats and then we send it to them
05-19-2017, 07:13 PM #9
I have uploaded three saves and sent a couple of emails. These are for games they already support but varations. They haven't done anything yet, so what's the point?
05-20-2017, 07:12 PM #10
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by MadonnaProject View Post
I have uploaded three saves and sent a couple of emails. These are for games they already support but varations. They haven't done anything yet, so what's the point?

you have the patience of a saint. /s/
You do know that the save wizard team is fairly small right?, plus do you know how many saves are sent in per day. my guess would be ALOT so you just need to calm your tits. i have sent in saves for everygame i have 100% and some that are roughly about 80% a total of over 100 games. im not expecting them to get saves for all the games but its incase they ever want to do any of the games i have posted to them. tbh its people like you that are the cancer to this scene
Last edited by zebbidy ; 05-21-2017 at 09:13 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo