Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
05-27-2017, 11:41 AM #92
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
They work, but if they fail they fail. I'll write up a guide sometimes this week explaining whats going on with it. Not all saves work from what i can tell, I only own two games on that list FF15 (works but then the save breaks after loading, saving doesn't fix it) and Knack, which asks me to install the game even though its installed.

Thes egames have failed though a few times, just keep trying but you gotta delete the save and re paste it in that directory each time

Have you tried what I posted on page 6? It might help you out where my file fails.
05-27-2017, 01:06 PM #93
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Anyone using this on mac? I don't have the resign button. Just delete and upload or download buttons
05-27-2017, 01:46 PM #94
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by pk89 View Post
Anyone using this on mac? I don't have the resign button. Just delete and upload or download buttons

I do but I haven't even been able to upload my save via USB so I'm trying bootcamp with windows to see if I have more luck.
05-27-2017, 01:48 PM #95
I need some help. When resigning even saves supplied i get: "Resign finish with errors. Please try again later."

I've been trying for hours.
05-27-2017, 05:10 PM #96
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
same, been stuck on this ever since i installed yesterday. 24 hours straight roughtly. to further notate, the icons never get past the X (the xploder icon) for the save files.
05-27-2017, 05:12 PM #97
it works good for me Enzo
05-27-2017, 05:42 PM #98
Yesterday it worked, today it's not working at all. No save resigns, not even the one that did yesterday.
05-27-2017, 05:45 PM #99
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Yesterday it worked, today it's not working at all. No save resigns, not even the one that did yesterday.

what's the error you're getting now
05-27-2017, 05:49 PM #100
Originally posted by WC View Post
what's the error you're getting now

Failed to resign

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo