Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
06-11-2017, 01:35 AM #254
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Yeah, I have a like more than 50+ plats from all my brothers. I'll have a talk with Xploder and see if we discuss a few things. Also, would you mind sending me the list of all the games you can currently resign? I'll check if I have any more games people could use for plats and fully finished game saves.

Yeah I'll forward you over a list,
I can't wait til they release the full cross region thing... will help a lot ... cuz I wanna use the Knack Platinum save, and NFS Rivals instant save too. But they are all EUR. :( I did find a US GTA V Save but it's only 92% and doesn't have all gold medals
06-11-2017, 01:36 AM #255
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by smushpie View Post
thanks, I might have to try this

It's not really gonna do you any good.

Once you load up the save, you can't save or load the game afterwards. The save slots disappear, and you're stuck in the game without any way to save. Unless you of course you wanna do some last minute trophy hunting for yourself. i.e . - getting all the royal arms. It pops up when you get to the screen.
06-11-2017, 01:38 AM #256
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I just got the platinum all thanks to your save it popped 84% + Smile

What trophies did you get? Or popped up?
06-11-2017, 01:39 AM #257
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Yeah I'll forward you over a list,
I can't wait til they release the full cross region thing... will help a lot ... cuz I wanna use the Knack Platinum save, and NFS Rivals instant save too. But they are all EUR. :( I did find a US GTA V Save but it's only 92% and doesn't have all gold medals

If they ever release a (NFS Rivals US) Region, hit me up with a message. I have that save fully plat with everything unlocked.
06-11-2017, 01:41 AM #258
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
What trophies did you get? Or popped up?

Quite a bit, loaded up all different slots, did one side quest, rested at 1 camp popped all skill related trophies, then on load it popped all chapter related trophies, and all nodes. I had only 13-15% legit in the game I only played 3 chapters legit.
So pretty much do 1 of the requirement for the trophy and it'll pop it took me all night to figure it out. But was worth it, also I had to play on the chapter 13 slot and play all the way til chapter 14 when you fight ifrit, to get that trophy that was hectic because I couldn't save or reload due to a xploder bug (known in ffxv) so I had to make sure I didn't die or my game freeze lol. But I got it, and got my platinum.
06-11-2017, 01:45 AM #259
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
If they ever release a (NFS Rivals US) Region, hit me up with a message. I have that save fully plat with everything unlocked.

Wait... you do?
Try an upload it and I'll give it a shot I was looking around today for a US Plat Save couldn't find one. But from my experience... I resigned that GTA V US Save to see if it would work... and sure as hell it did, because it was in the EUR Section for titles.
And I was able to copy it over and etc so it worked fine. So I assume Knack, and Rivals will work same way if we can find US Saves.
06-11-2017, 01:45 AM #260
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Quite a bit, loaded up all different slots, did one side quest, rested at 1 camp popped all skill related trophies, then on load it popped all chapter related trophies, and all nodes. I had only 13-15% legit in the game I only played 3 chapters legit.
So pretty much do 1 of the requirement for the trophy and it'll pop it took me all night to figure it out. But was worth it, also I had to play on the chapter 13 slot and play all the way til chapter 14 when you fight ifrit, to get that trophy that was hectic because I couldn't save or reload due to a xploder bug (known in ffxv) so I had to make sure I didn't die or my game freeze lol. But I got it, and got my platinum.

Good to know. I'm not looking for an instant plat, but I will probably use this, to do the Adamantoise trophy, since i don't feel like spending hours trying to prep for an absurdly long fight.
06-11-2017, 01:46 AM #261
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Wait... you do?
Try an upload it and I'll give it a shot I was looking around today for a US Plat Save couldn't find one. But from my experience... I resigned that GTA V US Save to see if it would work... and sure as hell it did, because it was in the EUR Section for titles.
And I was able to copy it over and etc so it worked fine. So I assume Knack, and Rivals will work same way if we can find US Saves.

Sure thing boss, just let me get home, and I'll make a thread for everyone. I'll quote you once it is done.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
06-11-2017, 01:47 AM #262
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Good to know. I'm not looking for an instant plat, but I will probably use this, to do the Adamantoise trophy, since i don't feel like spending hours trying to prep for an absurdly long fight.

Oh yes, that wasn't difficult with his Save lol. I replayed the hunt took me 10 mins used the ring of lucii or whatever it's called.
And it's not an instant plat at all. But triggering certain things does pop multiple trophies at once, like I said it took me all night to tinker with it and today I mopped up the rest. I also enjoyed it as well lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo