Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
05-24-2017, 01:06 PM #20
Originally posted by godden18 View Post
ok ive managed to resign it but when i try and transfer back to ps4 it comes up saying "cannot copy. the application for this saved data is not installed" even thou is it!

Thats odd, no idea
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 05-24-2017 at 01:14 PM.
05-24-2017, 01:43 PM #21
i can not login and and not find serial key, i only install and no login (email and pass error)
05-24-2017, 02:17 PM #22
Originally posted by scala View Post
i can not login and and not find serial key, i only install and no login (email and pass error)

you gotta register, make sure its the same email you used to login into on the main website.

go to order history, you will see something about pre-beta access toward sthe bottom. there should be a code underneath it. if not contact support VIA twitter or email. Mine had to be added and a few other here to

The following user thanked Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

danilo_BR
05-24-2017, 03:08 PM #23
Darn, was hoping the Final Fantasy XV save was EU. Guess I can wait.
05-24-2017, 03:16 PM #24
i just wondering they support FFXV right? but the save file already 100%? then how can it be useful for the starting gamer of the game??
05-24-2017, 05:14 PM #25
Originally posted by Impara View Post
i just wondering they support FFXV right? but the save file already 100%? then how can it be useful for the starting gamer of the game??

New game plus with everything?
05-24-2017, 05:56 PM #26
zebbidy
Are you high?
can anyone help me please? have tried to email customer service but had no response in an hour. But i followed instructions clearly on my pc but when it says to download xploder go to this website, i click on the link and it comes up with strange crap
( You must login or register to view this content. ) so i cant download anything :(

if anyone can help i would very much appreciate any help i can get.

cheers
05-24-2017, 06:17 PM #27
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post
can anyone help me please? have tried to email customer service but had no response in an hour. But i followed instructions clearly on my pc but when it says to download xploder go to this website, i click on the link and it comes up with strange crap
( You must login or register to view this content. ) so i cant download anything :(

cheers

What is the link you are trying to access?
05-24-2017, 06:21 PM #28
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Originally posted by zebbidy View Post

cheers

Link works for me. I uploaded it to my site, see if it works on here: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to Tustin for this useful post:

burntlink, danilo_BR, Xx-GIPPI-xX, zebbidy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo