Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
06-28-2017, 08:29 AM #335
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
If you got the email, then all the instructions are there. It's actually a really clear step by step list. I suspect you've only got the confirmation email for the purchase.

Did you check your spam folder?

aaah ooops just saw it thx for the help
06-29-2017, 12:27 PM #336
I say xploder is working on the final version skipping the full beta since save wizard re sign.

I don't think xploder fully dead yet. If xploder come out and deliver on the re region signing and cheat vault unlock for hex editing for any game then we have some product.

Software development is long and buggy. Doesn't help with a small team and no beta tester for it.

Before the end off the week I reckon
06-29-2017, 12:46 PM #337
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Sorry, but i don't think so.
Why loose customers with crappy support?
if save wizard comes out with re-region you have everything you need and no one needs xploder.

i think they have enough ppl here for beta testing. but it does not work. how should you test with a program that does not work?
they added re-region but it does not work on 99% of the games. i tried a lot of games and it only worked for battlefield hardline for me.

meanwhile i bought save wizard. that one is dope and it works 100% every time. only thing missing is re-region, but thats ok for me as long as the community shares their saves here.
06-29-2017, 01:00 PM #338
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
Sorry, but i don't think so.
Why loose customers with crappy support?
if save wizard comes out with re-region you have everything you need and no one needs xploder.

i think they have enough ppl here for beta testing. but it does not work. how should you test with a program that does not work?
they added re-region but it does not work on 99% of the games. i tried a lot of games and it only worked for battlefield hardline for me.

meanwhile i bought save wizard. that one is dope and it works 100% every time. only thing missing is re-region, but thats ok for me as long as the community shares their saves here.

I do agree the support is awful but from there point off view wouldn't you? Same question. Over and over. Why even respond?

They did state it was only working for some saves and was in early beta testing.

Save wizard is amazing but its lock down. Can't actually do what you want and can remove anything they want without reason and without an answer.

As I stated. If we get ,re region sign,cheat vault open for all games. Then save wizard will have to step up there game.
06-29-2017, 01:01 PM #339
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
I do agree the support is awful but from there point off view wouldn't you? Same question. Over and over. Why even respond?

They did state it was only working for some saves and was in early beta testing.

Save wizard is amazing but its lock down. Can't actually do what you want and can remove anything they want without reason and without an answer.

As I stated. If we get ,re region sign,cheat vault open for all games. Then save wizard will have to step up there game.

From xploder few days ago

working on the next update/full release...... Nearly 6 days ago
06-29-2017, 09:40 PM #340
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post

to me Lockdown would be only allowing you to resign games that are on there server like what Xploder is doing.
Save Wiz lets you hack your saves and Resign any save unless someone decides to abuse the process and mess up some leaderboards . to me thats Fare you want to think your king Shit by using cheats and killing Leader boards well guess what Mr Wiz will come in and Smite your ass :P
07-01-2017, 12:18 PM #341
pup92
Keeper
Guys i purchased the ps4 xploder, but i dint get any download link or anything.
how do i download and try the program?
07-01-2017, 12:44 PM #342
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Originally posted by pup92 View Post
Guys i purchased the ps4 xploder, but i dint get any download link or anything.
how do i download and try the program?

check if you can get your money back. why you bought xploder?
havent seen all the comments in here? xploder is shit and is not working atm at 99%
better buy save wizard
07-01-2017, 02:59 PM #343
pup92
Keeper
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
check if you can get your money back. why you bought xploder?
havent seen all the comments in here? xploder is shit and is not working atm at 99%
better buy save wizard

yeah i saw them but i wanted to try the re-region thing

i will go for refund then

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo