Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
07-02-2017, 04:52 PM #353
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Impara View Post
Yes SW can resign save files now but not re-region save maybe later.
Yes current prize is a lifetime membership not yearly.

Thanks!
07-05-2017, 05:14 PM #354
Iris
Gobble
I have one specifc need for this program and will happily buy it if it can do this. My original PS4 PSN profile got banned so I made another one at the suggestion of Sony support. I would like to resign my old saves for my new profile and I already have backups of all of them. Is this doable with Xploder? I've been wanting to upgrade to PS4 Pro but as it is now my 1000s of hours of saves are stranded on a profile that will not transfer to a new system.
07-05-2017, 08:55 PM #355
Allicks
Bounty hunter
There seems to be very little success with Xploder at the moment but Save Wizard is working now.

If you want to get started sooner rather than later maybe Save Wizard is the way to go.
07-05-2017, 08:57 PM #356
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Iris View Post
I have one specifc need for this program and will happily buy it if it can do this. My original PS4 PSN profile got banned so I made another one at the suggestion of Sony support. I would like to resign my old saves for my new profile and I already have backups of all of them. Is this doable with Xploder? I've been wanting to upgrade to PS4 Pro but as it is now my 1000s of hours of saves are stranded on a profile that will not transfer to a new system.

There seems to be very little success with Xploder at the moment but Save Wizard is working now.

If you want to get started sooner rather than later maybe Save Wizard is the way to go.
07-05-2017, 10:55 PM #357
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
whats going to xploder? its taking so long to release their full program. if i can get my refund for this....
07-05-2017, 11:56 PM #358
I ended up reversing my charges on my CC like I said I would - I told my CC company that it's a non-valid product that was advertised as instant access, though I did not even get that either. They said they would try to call Xploder which is hillarious because they provide no phone contact on their site.... and so now I sit in Limbo, waiting for my CC company to stop twiddling their thumbs and just give my money back. I'm pretty sure they're going to find rather quickly that this product is invalid and non-functional and I will get my money back, it's just a waiting game.

somebody said they contacted Xploder and got a refund, but idk how.

If you go to their website and read their return policy it says as soon as you have the serial number you can no longer return - and of course, despite failing to send pre-beta and activation links - they sure as heck made sure I got the serial right away, basically entrapping us from actually being able to make returns... that is why I went above them to my CC.
07-05-2017, 11:57 PM #359
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Impara View Post
Yes SW can resign save files now but not re-region save maybe later.
Yes current prize is a lifetime membership not yearly.

SW said re-region support will come out in near future but no estimate date yet.

Originally posted by Jtripz View Post
whats going to xploder? its taking so long to release their full program. if i can get my refund for this....

Check their FB - they are currently work to resolve the problem.
07-06-2017, 07:43 PM #360
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
I honestly doubt we are gonna get any sort of re-region for Save Wizard anytime soon..
As far as Xploder they can take days, weeks , shoot maybe til the end of this year. At this point I'm willing to buy the EUR Version of certain games to finish off as long as the price isn't hefty..
07-07-2017, 12:59 AM #361
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I honestly doubt we are gonna get any sort of re-region for Save Wizard anytime soon..
As far as Xploder they can take days, weeks , shoot maybe til the end of this year. At this point I'm willing to buy the EUR Version of certain games to finish off as long as the price isn't hefty..

I'd have more faith in SW getting it done sooner than anything ever from Xploder. I mean hell, SW didn't even have resigning on the table at first and they still got that out before Xploder as well. SW does seem a bit slow in adding games to their list, but I honestly wish I had went with them first.

The following 3 users say thank you to Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

FallenSoldier, mark1, RageSoul51

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo