Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
08-03-2017, 01:58 AM #497
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Biffaboy View Post
Yeah, Re-Region is crap, doesn't work on 90% of the games I have tried.

The whole program is shit... lol
08-04-2017, 03:15 AM #498
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
yea their software is garbage. it doesn't work at all. im going to get a refund for this. SW FTW!
08-04-2017, 12:48 PM #499
manabyte77
Little One
Yeah but SW has gotten complacent. Their new game additions have gotten really slow to release. They really need competition to push them. They didn't add save resigning until it appeared imminent the feature was coming from Xploder. They also said on their forums that re-regioning wasn't a priority either. That would get done in a heartbeat if Xploder or someone actually released a working product that did. SW desperately needs competition.

The following user thanked manabyte77 for this useful post:

Supreme23
08-04-2017, 04:48 PM #500
Xploder update

New update hopefully within the next 24 hours (next couple of days worst case) which will significantly reduce download times.

AKA, nothing was done, added a 1 to the same program, we are xploder expect nothing

1.0.3 Snail
08-04-2017, 05:04 PM #501
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
Xploder update

New update hopefully within the next 24 hours (next couple of days worst case) which will significantly reduce download times.

AKA, nothing was done, added a 1 to the same program, we are xploder expect nothing

1.0.3 Snail

Of course they announce this right after I downloaded every single save lmao
08-05-2017, 01:49 AM #502
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
Xploder update

1.0.3 Snail

They are so useless lmao...
08-05-2017, 01:58 AM #503
smushpie
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
They are so useless lmao...

is it too late to request a refund?
08-05-2017, 02:08 AM #504
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by smushpie View Post

A try doesn't hurt Smile and still you will get your refund because they didn't keep their promises so better ask now.
08-05-2017, 02:52 AM #505
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by smushpie View Post

Checking into that now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo