Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
08-05-2017, 04:27 AM #515
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by 7429
Pretty much. Out of the ENTIRE database, there's only about 5 100% saves. I made a list of the saves and the details of the save files You must login or register to view this content. - most of them don't even have details on the save lmao.

Wow smh...
08-06-2017, 12:56 AM #516
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
just got a refund from them and not satisfied with their program.
08-06-2017, 12:58 AM #517
Luckily I only paid 18bucksfor the crap...haven't turn it on since that last update
08-08-2017, 04:38 AM #518
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by E2Avenger View Post
Luckily I only paid 18bucksfor the crap...haven't turn it on since that last update

exactly the same here , it's a total waste of time , even the last update is a copy/paste codes from savewizard for sure , they never intended to add direct cheats but when save wizard released it boom they did aswell , fail software tbh , people should ask for a refund

The following user thanked snakeshadow for this useful post:

RageSoul51
08-09-2017, 09:25 PM #519
it is a dogshit software, go with ps4 save wizard instead of this dogshit. Haven't got a single update in months, most of their saves online are stolen from save wizard too. fuck this company
08-13-2017, 04:59 PM #520
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
Dont buy this garbage software. refunded and never gonna buy from them again SW ftw!
08-13-2017, 10:39 PM #521
hi
I want help with xploder SAVEDATA error or fild Loes
08-18-2017, 03:47 PM #522
New update out

No re region.

Xploder v1.04 will be available today! It will be pushed as an update within the next 12 hours. All you will need to do is launch the software and it will ask you to update.
You can also visit here: You must login or register to view this content. tomorrow for the latest version
The new build addresses the core issue of the long delay when downloading / extracting and has introduced a % indicator so you can see it is still working.
This build does not introduce save sharing. We are still working on this, but the key bug we needed to address was the long delays when downloading saves.
Last edited by LushPushLush ; 08-18-2017 at 03:54 PM.

The following user thanked LushPushLush for this useful post:

GelsonSilva
08-18-2017, 07:28 PM #523
manabyte77
Little One
So still no new features like re-regioning of saves not in their pre fw 4.5 database? I'm so pumped for this. /s

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo