Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
05-24-2017, 09:51 AM #2
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
Just got my email, the pogram is now live. Let me say its a closed Beta first off and only the first 100 who pre ordered. They will be opening it up other this is just a pre full beta version.

Btw you can only use the saves they upload, database is only a test database also, so it does not reflect the full beta and final version. Expect a lot more

Also FF15 is supported!

Let me know how that goes nitrowolf.... I got my email too but I'm at work right now won't be able to get on it till later today
05-24-2017, 09:57 AM #3
tenkai57
Pokemon Trainer
me buy xploder day 7 april and the moment not received code
05-24-2017, 10:06 AM #4
Just got my email, the pogram is now live. Let me say its a closed Beta first off and only the first 100 who pre ordered. They will be opening it up other this is just a pre full beta version.

Btw you can only use the saves they upload, database is only a test database also, so it does not reflect the full beta and final version. Expect a lot more

Also FF15 is supported!

Originally posted by tenkai57 View Post
me buy xploder day 7 april and the moment not received code

Also FF15 is supported!

Its a pre-beta for the 1st 100 buyers, pre-orders went live on March 30th to. If you pre-ordered though you will have access once the full beta is out.

I can't register my account, or it bugged out on me saying I have an invalid key tied to an invalid account
05-24-2017, 10:19 AM #5
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
im having problems aswell with it. the product key that was in my order history is no longer there, so cant even use it at the moment
05-24-2017, 10:20 AM #6
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by E2Avenger View Post
Let me know how that goes nitrowolf.... I got my email too but I'm at work right now won't be able to get on it till later today

is your order history showing your product key?
05-24-2017, 10:30 AM #7
Originally posted by godden18 View Post
is your order history showing your product key?

Nope sure isnt
05-24-2017, 10:32 AM #8
Originally posted by godden18 View Post
im having problems aswell with it. the product key that was in my order history is no longer there, so cant even use it at the moment

Thats odd. So they key not the one at the bottom thats 10 characters? Thats just the model right?

If so, no key for me either
05-24-2017, 10:34 AM #9
When I get off work at 3 I will look onto this...maybe they will have the product key situation fix
05-24-2017, 10:47 AM #10
Alright, yeah i only have the model in my order history not a seriel key. Told thrm on twitter that j and a few other here are having the same issues. They are looking at it now

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo