05-24-2017, 11:27 AM #1
mroshaw
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been playing around with Dark Souls 3 along with Advanced Mode in Save Wizard and wanted to share some useful findings in as straight forward a way as possible.

My main goal was to modify inventory quantities and switch items, mainly titanite so that I could fully upgrade weapons. Lots of credit goes out to the authors of this You must login or register to view this content. that I found on GitHub. I've translated these item id's into little endian, so that you can directly copy and paste into the search dialog. You can You must login or register to view this content..

Editing inventory items and quantities is really, really straight forward. Here's a simple guide:

1. Note down the item names and quantities that you have in your game
  2. Copy your save to a USB device
  3. You must login or register to view this content. of those items that you want to increase or replace
  4. Load up Save Wizard, right click and select Advanced Mode
  5. Select the character profile that you want to edit, from the drop down
  6. Search for the item id that you want to modify. You do this by telling the SW search box that you're searching in hex by prefixing the item id with "0x". So, if you're modding "Titanite Shards", search for: 0xE8030040
  7. Check the value to the right of the location found and you should see the quantity that you currently have. If not, search again until you find it
  8. To increase the value, replace the existing quantity with the hex "63" - this is 99 in binary and the most of an item you can have in your inventory
  9. If you want to replace an item with something else, You must login or register to view this content. and copy down the little endian item id of the new item you want
  10. Replace the whole value found, representing the original item id, with the new item id. For example, to replace your Titanite Shards with Titanite Slabs, change "E8030040" to "EA030040"
  11. Apply your changes in SW
  12. Copy your save back to system, start the game and check your inventory

Adding new items (as opposed to replacing items already in your inventory) is something I'm going to explore next, as well as identifying the difference between inventory items and storage items.
Last edited by mroshaw ; 05-24-2017 at 11:29 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to mroshaw for this useful post:

aksa2014, algenteel, amontre, b1p3daL, basehype, Brakyos, Cap77, darkking2022**, Empireyyhz, [email protected], Herobrine344, hgfghytfhhhf, ignored467, igors, jgilles02, lastigeturk, lucianotelles, Mario007, Mezzosangue94, robertjogden22, sebycurv5, SHAkA, SKTT1_Jesse, STVBDKD, sung6399, Tinman617, Torchbro, viniciusventrue, XboxOffender

The following 2 users groaned at mroshaw for this awful post:

seena65, Xx-GIPPI-xX
02-15-2018, 10:46 PM #29
nice might

The following user thanked WeAreTekken for this useful post:

b1p3daL
04-04-2018, 06:31 AM #30
Question: every time I search for the item in the SW search (and i'm doing so as described in the instructions) I get an error message saying "incorrect value entered to search." can someone help me understand what i'm doing wrong?
04-08-2018, 08:00 AM #31
been trying for the past few days to edit ring effects onto weapons but no luck, anyone figure this out yet? i cant figure out if there is a special id like in bloodborne that you'd need to put in first or if that isnt the issue...
Last edited by CollinFOOL ; 04-08-2018 at 08:11 AM.
04-21-2018, 08:47 PM #32
The SW search bar isnt even there any more??
04-23-2018, 07:12 PM #33
Iirc theres a mod that from hasnt detected yet, its a simple mod but it still gives u huge advantage against legit player. I dont kno i just loaded that save last night and i could still login without welcome ban, maybe im just busy with other games
Last edited by Gin_Bulag ; 04-23-2018 at 07:21 PM.
04-24-2018, 11:23 PM #34
DAGOAT
Save Point
quick question how do i change damge value
04-30-2018, 01:59 PM #35
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Bulag View Post
Iirc theres a mod that from hasnt detected yet, its a simple mod but it still gives u huge advantage against legit player. I dont kno i just loaded that save last night and i could still login without welcome ban, maybe im just busy with other games

Which mod is that? Do you mean item modding or something else? Because item modding doesn't seem to really affect online play in any unfair capacity from what I can tell.
05-01-2018, 01:55 PM #36
Nope not item modding, actualy thats how they could easily detect you. Can you play online with 999 items without welcome ban after.3days or 1week?
05-22-2018, 11:17 PM #37
Eltius
Gobble
Thanks, it helped a lot! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo