05-24-2017, 11:27 AM #1
mroshaw
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been playing around with Dark Souls 3 along with Advanced Mode in Save Wizard and wanted to share some useful findings in as straight forward a way as possible.

My main goal was to modify inventory quantities and switch items, mainly titanite so that I could fully upgrade weapons. Lots of credit goes out to the authors of this You must login or register to view this content. that I found on GitHub. I've translated these item id's into little endian, so that you can directly copy and paste into the search dialog. You can You must login or register to view this content..

Editing inventory items and quantities is really, really straight forward. Here's a simple guide:

1. Note down the item names and quantities that you have in your game
  2. Copy your save to a USB device
  3. You must login or register to view this content. of those items that you want to increase or replace
  4. Load up Save Wizard, right click and select Advanced Mode
  5. Select the character profile that you want to edit, from the drop down
  6. Search for the item id that you want to modify. You do this by telling the SW search box that you're searching in hex by prefixing the item id with "0x". So, if you're modding "Titanite Shards", search for: 0xE8030040
  7. Check the value to the right of the location found and you should see the quantity that you currently have. If not, search again until you find it
  8. To increase the value, replace the existing quantity with the hex "63" - this is 99 in binary and the most of an item you can have in your inventory
  9. If you want to replace an item with something else, You must login or register to view this content. and copy down the little endian item id of the new item you want
  10. Replace the whole value found, representing the original item id, with the new item id. For example, to replace your Titanite Shards with Titanite Slabs, change "E8030040" to "EA030040"
  11. Apply your changes in SW
  12. Copy your save back to system, start the game and check your inventory

Adding new items (as opposed to replacing items already in your inventory) is something I'm going to explore next, as well as identifying the difference between inventory items and storage items.
Last edited by mroshaw ; 05-24-2017 at 11:29 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to mroshaw for this useful post:

aksa2014, algenteel, amontre, b1p3daL, basehype, Brakyos, Cap77, darkking2022**, Empireyyhz, [email protected], Herobrine344, hgfghytfhhhf, ignored467, igors, jgilles02, lastigeturk, lucianotelles, Mario007, Mezzosangue94, robertjogden22, sebycurv5, SHAkA, SKTT1_Jesse, STVBDKD, sung6399, Tinman617, Torchbro, viniciusventrue, XboxOffender

The following 2 users groaned at mroshaw for this awful post:

seena65, Xx-GIPPI-xX
07-04-2018, 08:44 PM #38
hi
anyone know the address for titanite slab?
save wizard doesn't have that cheat
07-20-2018, 02:00 PM #39
merrick97
Do a barrel roll!
This tutorial doesn't help at all.

I have one Titanite Slab in my inventory and have found the ID (EB030040) but there is not indication in anyway as to which number I am supposed to increase.

Using the 0x prefix doesn't return any results for any item, but I can search for the string without it.
Last edited by merrick97 ; 07-20-2018 at 02:04 PM.
08-07-2018, 05:01 AM #40
RichL
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by moistyboy View Post
The SW search bar isnt even there any more??

Yes I noticed that, where has it gone?
08-17-2018, 10:04 AM #41
Originally posted by merrick97 View Post
This tutorial doesn't help at all.

I have one Titanite Slab in my inventory and have found the ID (EB030040) but there is not indication in anyway as to which number I am supposed to increase.

Using the 0x prefix doesn't return any results for any item, but I can search for the string without it.

Try this.

Get an item, any item that you can find the hex id for, to either 99 in your inventory or 600 in storage.

Prism Stones work well for this.

When you do, locate the Prism Stone hex value in the save editor. If you have 99 in your inventory and/or 600 in storage, there will be a 63 or 5802 directly to the right of the hex value.

Those are the numbers you change.

63 for 99 in inventory, and 5802 for 600 in storage.

For your Titanite Slab, it should be followed by a 1 (or I think 01), so change that 01 to 63 and you'll have 99, or if in storage, highlight the 0 in "01" and type 5802 to replace the value for 600.
Last edited by Nonernoner ; 08-17-2018 at 10:07 AM.
01-23-2019, 06:07 PM #42
can someone tell me how do I give my character inmortality ? I have been trying this for days and I dont know how to make it.Sorry for my english and thank you in advance
01-26-2019, 08:06 PM #43
Ciggbeast
Save Point
Hope somebody got a screenshot of the item list, cause the site is gone.
01-30-2019, 03:53 AM #44
the link for the list is not working can someone please provide a link or a copy and paste list or point me in the right direction.And thank you in a advance
03-24-2019, 06:12 PM #45
i found out while trying to swap out items it works best if item is in storage box and there can be two codes that you have to change reminded me of android gameguardian edits with codes sometime there are 2 values you have to change and it was the same here it wouldn't let me change out a weapon unless i did both so keep that in mind if it doesn't work
05-12-2019, 02:51 PM #46
i hate to bring up an old thread . I have some experience with advanced mode and can find my way around but for some reason when I try and change the slabs or change something into the slabs it doesn't work I tried at least three times now and it just wont stick help please

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo