05-30-2017, 11:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It seems that the scaledback japan version of cyber editor is being released oversea called Save Editor Announcer.
You must login or register to view this content.

According to the post this will sell for around $20 USD (most likely to change) and will only support 20 titles. They have a ps3 version that is similair in this fashion. Personally i dont recommend this as its only 20 games for 20 bucks, better to invest a full 50 in savewuzard with limiteless game support

For those who dont know, cybergadget was the first to release their save editor, and thrn save wizard, an english version released. This will be similar to their first release except in english.

They seem to support some rpg like Kingdom Hearts, however advance mode or new codes cannot be added. I suppose if you are impatient with Save Wizard progress and want to play the ones this currently supoorts, by all means go for it.

Doesnt really seem worth it though to be honest. If save wizard is indeed a different company than cyber, then they most likely get these titles added ASAP now. Least thats whay I hope
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 06-08-2017 at 09:49 PM.
05-30-2017, 12:07 PM #2
Only way I'll look at it is if they have final fantasy XV on it other than that I'll stick with my save wizard and cybergadget I already have
05-30-2017, 12:10 PM #3
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
I just need something to mod FFXV with and I'm good. AP farming is a major pain.
05-30-2017, 01:02 PM #4
I might buy it for Far cry 4
Max Money
Max XP Enzo
05-30-2017, 05:19 PM #5
Jtripz
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by E2Avenger View Post
Only way I'll look at it is if they have final fantasy XV on it other than that I'll stick with my save wizard and cybergadget I already have

Cant even buy it only yen :(
05-30-2017, 07:56 PM #6
Originally posted by Jtripz View Post
Cant even buy it only yen :(

U will be able to buy it on play aisa when it get release
05-30-2017, 08:13 PM #7
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by E2Avenger View Post
U will be able to buy it on play aisa when it get release

And how much is PlayAsia gonna charge for a $20 (2000 yen) product.
05-30-2017, 08:27 PM #8
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
And how much is PlayAsia gonna charge for a $20 (2000 yen) product.

Who knows knowing playASIA but hopefully not a lot for ppl that want it
05-30-2017, 10:20 PM #9
My only worry for the product is that it says its Vol 1 and the following

Originally posted by another user

*Titles not on the Game List are not available.
*New patch codes cannot be added.

Which may mean we'll only get these 20 titles until they release vol 2 for more money
05-31-2017, 12:06 AM #10
Originally posted by Conaire View Post
My only worry for the product is that it says its Vol 1 and the following

Which may mean we'll only get these 20 titles until they release vol 2 for more money

I thibk it means no new code cant be added by users

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo