Post: PS4 OFW 4.70 Released , Save Editing Confirmed Patched (Again)
05-30-2017, 12:00 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE- save wizard is now supported on the latest 4.70 firmware ps4 update

Closing thread.

Sony has released yet another patch, this time once again patching the current save editing softwares available.

Cybergadget confirmed that their software has been patched, and Save Wizard states that you shouldn't update to the latets firmware yet until they find a fix. I can confirm that Sony appolied a new USB transferring encrption just like with 4.5X

Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 06-06-2017 at 05:55 PM.

The following user thanked Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

haitianxu
05-30-2017, 12:24 PM #2
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Thanks for this. I had automatic download/install setup and almost messed it up. Hopefully they find a fix, otherwise I'll need a dedicated offline-only PS4 :(
05-30-2017, 03:04 PM #3
manabyte77
Little One
And so the cat and mouse game officially begins. I really hope it's a quick fix and am rooting hard for the SW and Xploder teams.
05-30-2017, 04:15 PM #4
Xploder FB representative said that they have a future proof solution for save resign. They said they will make a statement later on regarding 4.70. Until then I will not update.
05-30-2017, 04:44 PM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
as much as i want this save editor to mess about with my game saves, id much rather still have online :'( maybe one day ill get to mess about with it. for now im just going to update.

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
05-31-2017, 02:14 AM #6
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xLew
as much as i want this save editor to mess about with my game saves, id much rather still have online :'( maybe one day ill get to mess about with it. for now im just going to update.

Pretty much the same for me. It's a bummer, but hopefully SW find a fix for it.. even if it takes a few...hours?... days?.. weeks? Well, I got 2 years worth of watiting, so a few weeks ain't so bad now that I think about it lol
05-31-2017, 01:53 PM #7
neoar
Space Ninja
weeks will be to much to fix it it need to be days max a week as Sony might release a update each 1-2 month so if they will take weeks to fix then we will end up using it for a week in 60 days
06-02-2017, 04:51 AM #8
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Better than the alternative of no fix lol Right now it seems it might take even longer than just a few weeks. I'm sure the team is hard at work on it.

Will remember to create new save files for all my games and save edit them next time they get it to work. Even i don't plan on playing the game anytime soon.
06-02-2017, 05:48 PM #9
MEGANO5
Dawn Of The Legion
the fix will take about 7 months
06-02-2017, 06:00 PM #10
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by MEGANO5 View Post
the fix will take about 7 months

based on what you are giving this strange comment ?!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo