06-12-2017, 12:28 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PS4 Xploder Announcement for NextGenUpdate

Introduction

Have you ever felt so incensed on a game due to a trophy you could never achieve, or not being able to pass a certain level? All is well, we've got you covered. PlayStation 4 Xploder is now needing submissions of game saves whether it be a platinum or 100% complete saves. The more we submit, the hasty it will be fully released.
You must login or register to view this content.

Furthermore, for the individuals who still don't know what Xploder is. It's a program which lets users resign game saves from other people, and a ton more game cheats for a variety of games on consoles. In addition, You must login or register to view this content. has also stated that they will be implementing their own game save editing built-in their program! On the final release of Xploder, yes, 4.70 will officially work on their program. So no need to worry about that stuff, enjoy yourself when you receive it.

In addition, most of you all might remember Xploder for the PlayStation 3, and how it was an item here on NextGenUpdate if we bought You must login or register to view this content.. You must login or register to view this content. has enunciated to me that it is possible on getting it back here on the forums. For myself to glean over this, it was outstanding to finally hear something substantial. If the time comes around, we'll see if we can append this into the shop to have something fresh around the forums for Elites!

You must login or register to view this content.

Conclusion

If you're up for the challenge, submissions are now open for game saves. If you would like to help us out, please redirect yourself here for further information on how to submit your saves: You must login or register to view this content.. Everything you need to know can be found at that page of their official website. Those that submit a large quantity will be rewarded with monthly packages of Xploder per the company as well! This is just the beginning for next-gen console game cheats and we thank Xploder for the fun!

- Hydrogen Hi
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 06-13-2017 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Added a transition phrase.

The following 4 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

BigTrain, Logan_Sony, Darth Saul, STVBDKD
09-03-2017, 05:39 PM #2
Logan_Sony
Little One
Please mod my game save or make cheat codes for Wasteland 2 (US). Here is a copy of my US Wasteland 2 game save (digital version of the game), a read me file, and screen shots of the game showing all of my character's stats that matches the game save. Thank you very much Xploder. You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo