Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta - How many people have used it now?
06-22-2017, 01:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so been a beta tester for weeks and weeks now and have not been able to get online once with it to resign a gamesave

this is why people are having the issue saying resign failed.
because the servers are never on.

support is useless they might as well hire monkeys to do a better job as they never reply to help or request when the servers are going online. all they (xploder) brag about is all the games they got with 100% done on twitter and facebook

not seen a working product yet except fake you-tube videos that are basically people who have more likely got a free copy to give out fake reviews.

i would recommend you get a full refund as there support is nowhere to be found

servers never online causing server errors

its very sad to see a British company like this who don't really care about there* paying customers

they also dont recommend you update the firmware for your system, however u need to update the firmware to go online or earn trophies .

if your not bother going online and dont care about collecting trophies then buy it but your never* going to get online and your be lucky if the server goes online.

here a example of one of there saves

far cry primal 100% done trophies.

but today there was a update for far cry primal*

old save data will not work with this game anymore

closing xploder already all these so call saves will no longer work
as they be getting patched
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 06-22-2017 at 04:08 AM.
06-22-2017, 04:23 PM #11
Save wizard is expecting there save signer on Monday or before it, if so soon we see xploder Full not far behind.

Funny if save wizard beats them to it ☺
06-24-2017, 08:52 PM #12
Save Wizard's resigner works great, and on any game of the same region. Xploder's resigner only works for certain games.
08-24-2017, 12:28 AM #13
I bought Xploder today but it wont resign. I only get errors. Do the creators offer refunds? Sucks to lose money to a bad program
08-24-2017, 12:53 AM #14
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Delvarro View Post
I bought Xploder today but it wont resign. I only get errors. Do the creators offer refunds? Sucks to lose money to a bad program

You can by do chargeback with credit card (file the dispute) and you will get refund.
Last edited by blackmustang58 ; 08-24-2017 at 12:56 AM.
08-24-2017, 12:54 AM #15
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Delvarro View Post

- Xploder does not resign and re-region any gamesave beyond OFW 4.50
- They have their own database, that will work flawlessly with resigning, and regioning as well (all of which, are below 4.50 OFW.)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo