Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta - How many people have used it now?
06-22-2017, 01:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); so been a beta tester for weeks and weeks now and have not been able to get online once with it to resign a gamesave

this is why people are having the issue saying resign failed.
because the servers are never on.

support is useless they might as well hire monkeys to do a better job as they never reply to help or request when the servers are going online. all they (xploder) brag about is all the games they got with 100% done on twitter and facebook

not seen a working product yet except fake you-tube videos that are basically people who have more likely got a free copy to give out fake reviews.

i would recommend you get a full refund as there support is nowhere to be found

servers never online causing server errors

its very sad to see a British company like this who don't really care about there* paying customers

they also dont recommend you update the firmware for your system, however u need to update the firmware to go online or earn trophies .

if your not bother going online and dont care about collecting trophies then buy it but your never* going to get online and your be lucky if the server goes online.

here a example of one of there saves

far cry primal 100% done trophies.

but today there was a update for far cry primal*

old save data will not work with this game anymore

closing xploder already all these so call saves will no longer work
as they be getting patched
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 06-22-2017 at 04:08 AM.
06-22-2017, 03:22 AM #2
Originally posted by james6928 View Post
so been a beta testing for this program and weeks and weeks not been able to get online once with it to resign the game
this is why people are having the issue saying resign failed.
because the servers are never on.

support is useless they might as well hire monkeys to do a better job
never reply to help or request when the servers are going online.

all they brag about is all the games they got with 100% done on twitter and facebook

not seen a working product yet except fake you-tube videos that are basically people who have more likely got a free copy to give out fake reviews.

i would recommend you get a full refund as there support is nowhere to be found

servers never online server errors

it very sad to see a British company like this who don't really care about there* paying customers

they also dont recommend you update the firmware for your system

but wait

you need to update the firmware to go online or trophies

if your not bother going online and dont care about collecting trophies then buy it

but your never* going to get online and your be lucky if the server goes online.

here a example of one of there saves

far cry primal 100% done trophies.

but today there was a update for far cry primal*

old save data will not work with this game anymore

closing xploder already all these so call saves will no longer work
as they be getting patched

Well its an exploit thaf sony and publishers have the right to patch. They recommend not updating for that very reason.

Concerning trophies, that it at fault on ur part. They have stated multiple times that this is not a device made to earn trophies, though if they pop thats just cause they do.
Also u can earn trophies offline since firmware 4.00, and we are on 4.70

Ive been having issues with the app lately, but i have managed to resign plenty of saves otherwise. Apparently a lot of issues are fixed in the final build, with a whoe new look and such to it. They have said though that people should wait for the final build. A few of us here can vouch that when it does work it does its job. I got Final Fnatasy 15 to work, along with batman and a few others, and some here have gotten skme like gta5 and nfs to work.

Im upset when it doesnt work, so ill be honest there. Hopefully we see a final build soon because Savewizars is creeping up quick with their own resigner
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 06-22-2017 at 03:25 AM.
06-22-2017, 03:28 AM #3
sorry i dont say anything about trophies hunting at all

i dont really care about that

what i care about is getting a game that i can play 100% over with all the addons etc

what do you think of the savewizard is this a better options i like the option for hacked ammo and health in a game

also with all these test files that dont work at all

Infamous First Light - 100%

Please note there are no resigners as of posting this so you will NOT be able to gain a trophy from using the save. This is being posted in the hopes that one day there will be save resigners in the future for it.

so that is basically saying

it does not work resigning and at this point might never works
there a lot more to resigning a profile from another user to you.

i really had high hopes for this in beta servers online let me trying other save games
but it says there from there files

This is being posted in the hopes that one day there will be save resigners in the future for it.

"Instant Access to Pre Beta Right Now?"

that why i bought as i thought i could be using it now
but its a shell of a program nothing more

very misleading
Last edited by james6928 ; 06-22-2017 at 03:35 AM.
06-22-2017, 03:38 AM #4
Xploder is a top product. I will keep recommending it. Even though it has it's flaws. It is a pre-beta after all and you should not expect a fully featured product until the final version. Their support always got back to me the same day.
06-22-2017, 04:06 AM #5
sorry i dont say anything about trophies hunting at all

i dont really care about that

what i care about is getting a game that i can play 100% over with all the addons etc

what do you think of the savewizard is this a better options i like the option for hacked ammo and health in a game

also with all these test files that dont work at all

Infamous First Light - 100%

Please note there are no resigners as of posting this so you will NOT be able to gain a trophy from using the save. This is being posted in the hopes that one day there will be save resigners in the future for it.

so that is basically saying

it does not work resigning and at this point might never works
there a lot more to resigning a profile from another user to you.

i really had high hopes for this in beta servers online let me trying other save games
but it says there from there files

This is being posted in the hopes that one day there will be save resigners in the future for it.

"Instant Access to Pre Beta Right Now?"

that why i bought as i thought i could be using it now
but its a shell of a program nothing more

very misleading

Just a fyi, i went ahead and edited ur orignal thread to make it more readable. Same point is still being made, so nothing edited is my opinion. I was just having some troubles understanding some of the sentences.

Also, i dont have far cry, but if i recall, games dont update to make past saves not work a newer version of a game unless they want to wipe everyones gamesaves, because the gamesave doesnt get patched only the game does. Typically its the other way around in all the titles ive seen where gamesaves made after the new games patch wont work on older fw versions of a game.

And you did mention trophies briefly in ur original post, my comment was just a reply to that statement made.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 06-22-2017 at 04:12 AM.

The following user thanked Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

james6928
06-22-2017, 04:11 AM #6
hello ok thanks for that sorry brain going crazy.
you pay good money and the company screws you and support is nowhere to be find

it looks to me best deal around is the save wizard looking into buying that instead

thanks
06-22-2017, 04:16 AM #7
hello ok thanks for that sorry brain going crazy.
you pay good money and the company screws you and support is nowhere to be find

it looks to me best deal around is the save wizard looking into buying that instead

thanks

No problem and its completely understandable. At one point everyone is in a situation like that where something youd like and expect to work isn't.

Trust me, when 1.01 came out i spent 2 hours trying to get GTA5 to resign properly and then re-region only for it to partially work.

Hopefully the team can pull through, their twitter is actually very active just so you know when it comes to a decent amount of support, though its not much. Im sure the guy who runs that isnt all tech savy and just promotes their product
06-22-2017, 04:16 AM #8
Buy my scare hookers.
06-22-2017, 12:47 PM #9
mroshaw
Pokemon Trainer
I paid for an participated in the beta. I've only a couple of games that are supported in the beta but was able to resign both. There were a couple of glitches ("Resign Failed") but these were overcome and reported to Xploder. All part of the beta process and I actively enjoy being a part of things like this.

Ultimately, I don't think I'll ever use the service: SaveWizard gives me everything I need to progress on frustrating games (Dark Souls 3, I'm looking at you!) and I have no interest whatsoever in trophies. Outside of trophies, and with the cheat editor in SW, I struggle to find a "use case" for Xploder, but I enjoy the scene and the technology and so am happy to support them with what they're doing.
06-22-2017, 03:11 PM #10
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
I don't honestly know why so many are having so many issues/problems with Xploder, since the day I bought it about 2 in a half weeks ago, it's been really good to me. Other then the slight bugs when you enter and close the program and gotta re-enter the serial again and it uses it up. Facebook support page always takes care of me and they reset my key twice because of there servers acting up and what not. Besides the serial key crap. I am able to resign a SUPPORTED Save first time almost every time. Something people don't know is when you plug the USB in you gotta click refresh and wait and let Xploder read the saves before trying to resign or re-region.
Last night I just finished up Assassins Creed: Unity. Used the save set posted here on NGU. Works like a charm absolutely no issues and I resigned about 6 different Unity saves.
Besides unity, it's worked on games like Knack, Final Fantasy XV, Far Cry, GTAV, NFS Rivals... and most of these Save's where EU So I had to Re-Region and even then 0 corrupt data issues and all games Load/Save fine apart from FFXV Which is bugged at the moment

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo