Post: [EUR 4.70] Grand theft auto gta v 100% completed godmode max skills 2 billion
06-22-2017, 11:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Modded game save (V2):*You must login or register to view this content.

This game save for GTA 5 PS4 has godmode for all characters, max skills, over 2 billion money $$$, modded reg plates, 100% completed missions (gold) +more

it is only .bin file binary so I don't believe it needs a virus scan, i tried to add one but it says the file is too big!*

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by Big_Buddha ; 06-28-2017 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Removed Decrypted save

The following 15 users say thank you to Big_Buddha for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abulnoor, Aegon Targaryen, danilo_BR, Gashder, gr82b61, MistahP, Oliver santiago, Reyz, saabdullah20, silent7, Speakster, v0lcom, wilson gomez, xSOADx
06-24-2017, 02:17 PM #29
Originally posted by vosszaa View Post
LMAO I didn't even realize you are the one who made the save. In that case good job on god mode mate. Mind sharing how did you achieve it? Set value to negative?

it works the same as PC, take a look at the decrypted save Enzo
06-24-2017, 02:23 PM #30
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Buddha View Post
it works the same as PC, take a look at the decrypted save Enzo

Not sure why you keep referring to PC. We use either trainer or scripthook menu on PC and the both has nothing to with save file(they both real-time modifier) so I'm not sure why it would be the same.

I don't play GTA on console anyway. The whole point is that I was just curious
06-24-2017, 02:29 PM #31
Originally posted by vosszaa View Post
Not sure why you keep referring to PC. We use either trainer or scripthook menu on PC and the both has nothing to with save file(they both real-time modifier) so I'm not sure why it would be the same.

I don't play GTA on console anyway. The whole point is that I was just curious

I edited it in save wizard hex advanced mode i maxed the money out from 999,999,999 to 2.1 billion and maxed out the health for all characters Smile
06-24-2017, 03:03 PM #32
Rimsa
Save Point
Hello I do not understand very well, I have to select which backup? I have already done with the first on the list and ca duration 5 min, I have to do it with all?You must login or register to view this content.
06-24-2017, 03:22 PM #33
Originally posted by Rimsa View Post
Hello I do not understand very well, I have to select which backup? I have already done with the first on the list and ca duration 5 min, I have to do it with all?You must login or register to view this content.

choose "SAVEDATASBGTA50000" import or any of them they should all work i just put a few different ones in so you can choose Smile
06-24-2017, 03:41 PM #34
How to decrypt and encrypt? PS4 Packer is not working for me.
06-24-2017, 03:49 PM #35
Rimsa
Save Point
Thank you all works well except for the trophies that do not pop and what is the difference between encrypted and decrypted?
06-24-2017, 03:53 PM #36
Originally posted by Rimsa View Post
Thank you all works well except for the trophies that do not pop and what is the difference between encrypted and decrypted?

Decrypted is just so you can add more mods then encrypt it again and use it Smile
06-24-2017, 03:54 PM #37
Originally posted by enjoythekilling View Post
How to decrypt and encrypt? PS4 Packer is not working for me.

I don't think he's updated it yet

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo