Post: [EUR 4.70] Grand theft auto gta v 100% completed godmode max skills 2 billion
06-22-2017, 11:05 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Modded game save (V2):*You must login or register to view this content.

This game save for GTA 5 PS4 has godmode for all characters, max skills, over 2 billion money $$$, modded reg plates, 100% completed missions (gold) +more

it is only .bin file binary so I don't believe it needs a virus scan, i tried to add one but it says the file is too big!*

Enjoy Smile
Last edited by Big_Buddha ; 06-28-2017 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Removed Decrypted save

The following 15 users say thank you to Big_Buddha for this useful post:

_cj3z_, abulnoor, Aegon Targaryen, danilo_BR, Gashder, gr82b61, MistahP, Oliver santiago, Reyz, saabdullah20, silent7, Speakster, v0lcom, wilson gomez, xSOADx
06-24-2017, 01:20 PM #20
Originally posted by E2Avenger View Post
I appericate that bro

I tried to Re-region a clean save with Xploder but it doesn't seem to want to work for me, it gives me errors... I think it's because I updated my PS4 to 4.71 last night, I think that Xploder only supports 4.70 so I don't think it's possible for me to Re-region the game save at the moment :(
06-24-2017, 01:21 PM #21
Originally posted by vosszaa View Post
How does God Mode works on a save? I thought in order to achieve such effect you need to edit memory in real time

it works the same way as PS3, you can achieve god mode and such things on certain games by editing your game save Smile
06-24-2017, 01:22 PM #22
Its kool...I tried also with it game save but it wouldn't let me do it either
06-24-2017, 01:22 PM #23
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
Working.

Thanks for confirming that it works Enzo

The following user thanked Big_Buddha for this useful post:

LushPushLush
06-24-2017, 01:29 PM #24
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Buddha View Post
it works the same way as PS3, you can achieve god mode and such things on certain games by editing your game save Smile

Sorry I don't play it on PS3 so I don't know exactly how it works but I would assume the health value is "dynamic" isn't it? Even you change those value to the maximum value with the save, in the end when you take damage, it will decrease. Just like money. You change it to 2 billions with the editor but once you buy stuffs in the game, it decrease. The only way, that I know of, is to freeze the health value with memory editor like Cheat Engine(on PC) which freeze the value in real time and your health won't decrease when you take damage.
06-24-2017, 01:33 PM #25
Sorry I don't play it on PS3 so I don't know exactly how it works but I would assume the health value is "dynamic" isn't it? Even you change those value to the maximum value with the save, in the end when you take damage, it will decrease. Just like money. You change it to 2 billions with the editor but once you buy stuffs in the game, it decrease. The only possibility is to freeze the value with memory editor like Cheat Engine on PC which the value in real time.

I don't think its dynamic but i could be wrong, the health doesn't decrease, it only decreases if you fall off a cliff or something Enzo

Edit: the 2 billion dollars will decrease once you purchase things but it is alot of money to spend Smile
06-24-2017, 01:37 PM #26
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
I don't think its dynamic but i could be wrong, the health doesn't decrease, it only decreases if you fall off a cliff or something Enzo

Hmm okay then. I guess the only explanation could be that they somehow change the value to something really wacky(negative value for example) to the point that it can't be identified and resulting in health value become obsolete for regular events

Other game that does it Diablo 3 where if you change your HP to negative value you become unkillable for example
06-24-2017, 01:41 PM #27
Hmm okay then. I guess the only explanation could be that they somehow change the value to something really wacky(negative value for example) to the point that it can't be identified and resulting in health value become obsolete for regular events

Other game that does it Diablo 3 where if you change your HP to negative value you become unkillable for example

I made the godmode, it works for all characters even if you switch between characters godmode still works Winky Winky

Edit: with save wizard in quick mode godmode only works for 1 character and you can only get 999,999,999 money, i changed it in advanced mode to work for all characters and made the money higher Smile
Last edited by Big_Buddha ; 06-24-2017 at 01:45 PM.
06-24-2017, 02:14 PM #28
vosszaa
Do a barrel roll!
I made the godmode, it works for all characters even if you switch between characters godmode still works Winky Winky

Edit: with save wizard in quick mode godmode only works for 1 character and you can only get 999,999,999 money, i changed it in advanced mode to work for all characters and made the money higher Smile

LMAO I didn't even realize you are the one who made the save. In that case good job on god mode mate. Mind sharing how did you achieve it? Set value to negative?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo