06-23-2017, 07:34 PM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Alright, let's all rejoice, as gamers, and Trophy Hunters. Save Resigning has finally come to fruition, thanks to the team at SaveWizard. Anyway, here's a tutorial on how exactly you resign, if you haven't figured it out already.

First things first,

REQUIREMENTS
+ PS4 OFW 4.71, or below
+ SaveWizard MAX - You can buy it here - You must login or register to view this content. for $60
+ Any Gamesave
+ Registered profile under SaveWizard. (Will be referring to it as SW from this point on)

STEP - BY - STEP

1. Run SW and click on the "Re-sign" tab at the top

You must login or register to view this content.

2. Choose the game, you wanna resign. In this example, it will be Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (PS4). Double click on the game's name, and then Right-Click on the file save after, click Re-sign.

Choose a profile, you want to resign the save to.

• See how the save I'm going to resign, has the player's account ID? Well, I'm going to resign it to "Baka Backup"

4. Click Apply, and then wait for it finish the process, it shows you a progress bar to denote this.

5. The save should be resigned now. It will ask you, if you want to delete the original save, or not.

• As you can see, the player's account ID is still under the profile. This will change, once it refreshes.

6. Successful Re-sign

• Now you can see here, that it made a copy of the gamesave, that I re-signed, under the profile I wanted it to resign to.

There you have it. It's that easy. Have fun.

@Hydrogen - Sticky, please? Happy

Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 06-23-2017 at 07:38 PM.

The following 34 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

3baady, 6sh, Allicks, Andrey-Shapenkov, BASIA2001, bearhurricane, Big_Buddha, BigTrain, bmob10189, da-derp, danilo_BR, delpiero, Dunhaminator, freddy6toes, Frosty, Hydrogen, latias93, LTBadBoy, Mike-Wyatt, Mindfreak, PaleFace1049, Pianist Prodigy, red_dragoon, snakeshadow, STVBDKD, Toptuning, viniciusventrue2, wasawski, Wildarms, wolfpack174, xiipord, xSOADx, ZaRaKiii
06-23-2017, 08:02 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Alright, let's all rejoice, as gamers, and Trophy Hunters. Save Resigning has finally come to fruition, thanks to the team at SaveWizard. Anyway, here's a tutorial on how exactly you resign, if you haven't figured it out already.

First things first,

REQUIREMENTS
+ PS4 OFW 4.71, or below
+ SaveWizard MAX - You can buy it here - You must login or register to view this content. for $60
+ Any Gamesave
+ Registered profile under SaveWizard. (Will be referring to it as SW from this point on)

STEP - BY - STEP

1. Run SW and click on the "Re-sign" tab at the top

2. Choose the game, you wanna resign. In this example, it will be Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD (PS4). Double click on the game's name, and then Right-Click on the file save after, click Re-sign.

Choose a profile, you want to resign the save to.

• See how the save I'm going to resign, has the player's account ID? Well, I'm going to resign it to "Baka Backup"

4. Click Apply, and then wait for it finish the process, it shows you a progress bar to denote this.

5. The save should be resigned now. It will ask you, if you want to delete the original save, or not.

• As you can see, the player's account ID is still under the profile. This will change, once it refreshes.

6. Successful Re-sign

• Now you can see here, that it made a copy of the gamesave, that I re-signed, under the profile I wanted it to resign to.

There you have it. It's that easy. Have fun.

@Hydrogen - Sticky, please? Happy

Thread has been stickied.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

Kyoshiro
06-23-2017, 08:34 PM #3
but whats the uses of import button can you make a tutorial for it ??
06-23-2017, 08:42 PM #4
flyingcloud11
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by yazeed009 View Post

Import is so you can use other people's saves, ones downloaded off the internet. They must be the same region for it to work. Currently you cannot re-sign saves of different regions.
06-23-2017, 08:55 PM #5
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by flyingcloud11 View Post
Import is so you can use other people's saves, ones downloaded off the internet. They must be the same region for it to work. Currently you cannot re-sign saves of different regions.

Importing, basically does the same thing as resigning. It takes the save of whoever, and injects your account ID, except it does it via .Zip form. The save I used for my KH example is the one that I downloaded off a friend, and it worked fine for me.
06-23-2017, 09:08 PM #6
sooo we can resign what ever save we want without needed to be listed in the servers of save wizard ?!
06-23-2017, 09:09 PM #7
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Importing, basically does the same thing as resigning. It takes the save of whoever, and injects your account ID, except it does it via .Zip form. The save I used for my KH example is the one that I downloaded off a friend, and it worked fine for me.

read up
06-23-2017, 09:09 PM #8
sooo we can resign what ever save we want without needed to be listed in the servers of save wizard ?!

Yes you can sign what ever saves you want.
06-23-2017, 09:12 PM #9
Originally posted by LushPushLush View Post
Yes you can sign what ever saves you want.

final question if i want to import an a save is it going to be uploaded to the internet see i need to have an high average of uploud or what?
06-23-2017, 09:15 PM #10
final question if i want to import an a save is it going to be uploaded to the internet see i need to have an high average of uploud or what?

The Import button is for Zip files on the PC. Gotta sign to your region or wont load up

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo