06-27-2017, 12:56 AM #1
GJx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Did you get Save Wizard Or Xploder
Or What Resigner your getting Save Wizard or Xploder
06-30-2017, 02:06 AM #20
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Save Wizard.
06-30-2017, 04:26 AM #21
Originally posted by dynamite298 View Post
I bought both Xploder and Save Wizard. Save Wizard works perfectly and only got 1000x better now that it can resign any save. I'm highly disappointed in Xploder, it hasn't worked for me once, their support is shit, and they rarely update the program.

I only use Xploder to change the region of the game save lol Save Wizard is miles ahead
06-30-2017, 05:18 AM #22
Dynamite
Vault dweller
Originally posted by adrian3fer View Post
I only use Xploder to change the region of the game save lol Save Wizard is miles ahead

I would love Xploder for that - If it actually worked lol. Tried all of their provided saves, random saves, etc.

I know the program is still in pre-beta. But that's a horrible excuse to give. The program has been in pre-beta for months now and has only received one major update, and it didn't even solve any of the issues - it practically caused more issues.
06-30-2017, 05:28 AM #23
Originally posted by dynamite298 View Post
I would love Xploder for that - If it actually worked lol. Tried all of their provided saves, random saves, etc.

I know the program is still in pre-beta. But that's a horrible excuse to give. The program has been in pre-beta for months now and has only received one major update, and it didn't even solve any of the issues - it practically caused more issues.

I tried it with far cry 4 and it actually worked. When I tried the first time it didn't work either. Don't try to change the region right away, wait until it shows the images to the right and then try, it should work.
06-30-2017, 06:56 AM #24
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
I prefer SW all way and can't wait to see to add the region swapping.

Xploder is shit, of course, even I messaged to them on FB and email, it was awful product.
06-30-2017, 07:12 PM #25
manabyte77
Little One
Has anyone actually heard any news from Xploder? They've been in pre-beta forever. They've gone completely silent on social media. Even their advert spam has stopped.
07-01-2017, 05:49 AM #26
haitianxu
我是馬甲我怕誰?
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
Has anyone actually heard any news from Xploder? They've been in pre-beta forever. They've gone completely silent on social media. Even their advert spam has stopped.

When SW came out with save resigning and FFXV support they knew it was game over for them Smile
07-02-2017, 12:23 PM #27
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
ive just been banned from xploder twitter and facebook accounts!! every time they post about "an update" i call them out on there bullsh*t
07-02-2017, 02:37 PM #28
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Save Wizard

The following user thanked Levisaurus for this useful post:

RageSoul51

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo