07-06-2017, 03:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Please help me find all materials 999 cheat. Sal
07-07-2017, 02:13 AM #2
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
I found AP for each character. It wasn't hard to find, esp if you search for an odd AP. Unf I forgot to save the index before they all got lost as FFs Not Happy or Sad (started around 0x0007D8A8 and repeated for every sets of lines). It's easy to figure out once u get there and match your AP

BUT, I did find a way to turn your first few items in your inventory (NOT STORAGE) to tickets. I've attached images below. Copy the highlighted parts to change the item.

for example, if you want to change Bronze F-Ticket to lets say silver A-Ticket. You want to copy C1 1A 0A 00 E7 03 19 00 69 XX XX XX right before the string of FFs.

(I think the xx correspond to location in the inventory). Here E7 03 is # of items, 999.

You don't have to change the name, as long as the code before the string of FFs is changed, it'll auto change when you load. I managed to also find where to max storage items maxed, but not useful since it's for items you have.

You must login or register to view this content.

Proof:

edit: you can also change the modifier levels (like frugal) pretty easily on weapons. But stat changes don't seem to stick.
Last edited by Wildarms ; 07-07-2017 at 02:22 AM.
07-10-2017, 01:20 AM #3
I don't have any ticket in inventory so I did not find the above values, I will try to put some ticket from storage into my inventory and see if anything change.
07-10-2017, 06:16 AM #4
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
You can put in anything, potions or grenades. They can be converted to tickets by changing the values
07-11-2017, 02:33 AM #5
Thank you very much! I try to swap item ID and successfully get 999 on every tickets. Tustin
07-11-2017, 06:32 PM #6
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Let me know if you find the values for black, platinum and diamond tickets!

I'm still trying to figure those out!
07-18-2017, 09:35 AM #7
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Found how to mod gear + count and abilities.

There are two copies of gears in the data. one is equipped and one is stored.

You want to mod the stored values which start around 0x29660. Don't have any pictures on me right now, but can confirm it works. I made a control unit with auto recovery, auto guard, mutual burst and burst length on it. And I made all my gear +30 (idk if you can force it to go higher).

Best way I suggest to search for it is by searching up equipped gear skills like C0 00 0A EF 06 00 04 EF XXXXX EF 1E

That code aboev means C0 is skill, 0A means level (10 in this case). EF is breaker between them then it's another skill (06) at level 4 and it repeats. After the last skill, there is a value which corresponds to + value. In this case it's 1E, meaning +30.

You'll have to unequip and requip the item once the game loads.
07-18-2017, 02:04 PM #8
maxdragoon55
Save Point
anyway to post the QMO versions of the codes that you find for the less tech savvy gamers out there? Happy
07-26-2017, 07:15 PM #9
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Sorry, don't know how to make QMO codes. I've been just doing this by comparing values of items and hoping it works.

I've found ways to modify equipment skills (including custom mods and upgrade modules). So you can have Prana with 4 skills on it now.

Also found ways to make gear +30 right away. I'm currently looking for ways to max blood art exp.

If anyone is interesting in one of these, let me know.
07-27-2017, 12:25 AM #10
maxdragoon55
Save Point
the gear+30 right away would be a big help if you know how to exactly.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo