07-07-2017, 06:51 AM #1
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone tried modding Dark Souls II SOFS yet?

I managed to mod my

• Level and Stats.

The max level for the game, is 838, if all your stats are at 99.

But I can't find the direct value for the Stamina in this one. All the codes you need for stats, are at the very top, once you open Advanced Mode, on a newly started character.

You must login or register to view this content.

Anything you see that is 63, are stats.

Also, note, that modding your HP to insane numbers, will not work. I tried.

You can also do item swapping, it does work. I managed to edit my Stone Ring to a Chloranthy Ring+2.

Here's a place to find item IDs - You must login or register to view this content.

REMEMBER. YOU MUST REVERSE THE ITEM ID, when you're searching for it, and replacing it.

So, for example -

A Dagger - 000F4240

You want to search a hex value of 4042F400. And let's say, you wanna replace it, with the Moonlight Greatsword -

Moonlight Greatsword - 001C8C98

Replace 4042F400 with 988C1C00
Last edited by Kyoshiro ; 07-07-2017 at 07:28 AM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Kyoshiro for this useful post:

[DGK], b1p3daL, Max_Landers, MrBoombastic, MY-CRAZZY-MIND, ptisylvain07, raca19, Saudumm, sebycurv5, WeslleyLuz
07-07-2017, 11:26 AM #2
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Has anyone tried modding Dark Souls II SOFS yet?

I managed to mod my

• Level and Stats.

The max level for the game, is 838, if all your stats are at 99.

But I can't find the direct value for the Stamina in this one. All the codes you need for stats, are at the very top, once you open Advanced Mode, on a newly started character.

You must login or register to view this content.

Anything you see that is 63, are stats.

Also, note, that modding your HP to insane numbers, will not work. I tried.

You can also do item swapping, it does work. I managed to edit my Stone Ring to a Chloranthy Ring+2.

Here's a place to find item IDs - You must login or register to view this content.

REMEMBER. YOU MUST REVERSE THE ITEM ID, when you're searching for it, and replacing it.

So, for example -

A Dagger - 000F4240

You want to search a hex value of 4042F400. And let's say, you wanna replace it, with the Moonlight Greatsword -

Moonlight Greatsword - 001C8C98

Replace 4042F400 with 988C1C00

Edit your post 000F4240 swap 40420F00 Smile

The following user thanked Xx-GIPPI-xX for this useful post:

LostSoulSiskel
07-07-2017, 01:25 PM #3
Staticstato
Save Point
I am in the same boat as you. Although I've managed to hit a level of over 21000. There are no changes to the stats as being 848. No matter what I edit I can't get the health to stick. Maybe boosting a rings stat might do the trick? I really suck at these games and need God mode haha. Please somebody figure it out!
07-07-2017, 02:25 PM #4
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Staticstato View Post
I am in the same boat as you. Although I've managed to hit a level of over 21000. There are no changes to the stats as being 848. No matter what I edit I can't get the health to stick. Maybe boosting a rings stat might do the trick? I really suck at these games and need God mode haha. Please somebody figure it out!

The stats, mainly the HP and STM are probably hardcoded into the game.

You can just equip a bunch of dud rings, and switch them out for the Sun Ring, Chloranthy Ring, and other useful ones.

Also, get some Divine Water (The one that restores all your life).
07-10-2017, 07:03 AM #5
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
anyway to swap spells? I'm trying but am having no luck
07-10-2017, 02:28 PM #6
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by zts1 View Post
anyway to swap spells? I'm trying but am having no luck

Try swapping a lifegem for a spell.
07-10-2017, 06:44 PM #7
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
Try swapping a lifegem for a spell.

The only thing that I got to work was swapping a spell form the same class(i.e. a pyromancy to a different a pyromancy) All I wanted was the great chaos fireball so I wouldn't need another run just to buy that spell from the vendor in ng+++.
07-10-2017, 10:35 PM #8
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
The only thing that I got to work was swapping a spell form the same class(i.e. a pyromancy to a different a pyromancy) All I wanted was the great chaos fireball so I wouldn't need another run just to buy that spell from the vendor in ng+++.

I will try swapping spells later on tonight. Did you change the value for all of the results that came up?
07-10-2017, 10:43 PM #9
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
I will try swapping spells later on tonight. Did you change the value for all of the results that came up?

I used the sheet with all the item numbers and entered them in reverse when I wanted to change one item to another. I tried changing weapons to reputation items and other expendables and it didn't work. But weapon to weapon worked. Same with spells, so in order to change something I think it's gotta be within the same section in the inventory. I was able to change smooth and silky stones to sunlight medals easily. Once you make the item swap change just head into quick mode and use the code to give you max of that item. That way you easily wind up with 99.
07-10-2017, 11:13 PM #10
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
I used the sheet with all the item numbers and entered them in reverse when I wanted to change one item to another. I tried changing weapons to reputation items and other expendables and it didn't work. But weapon to weapon worked. Same with spells, so in order to change something I think it's gotta be within the same section in the inventory. I was able to change smooth and silky stones to sunlight medals easily. Once you make the item swap change just head into quick mode and use the code to give you max of that item. That way you easily wind up with 99.

I had no problems swapping out a lifegem for a weapon.

Same with firebombs. I managed to swap them easily for whatever I wanted.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo