07-19-2017, 08:24 AM #1
Okami
Known As Yukuku
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); my nephew plays injustice 2 alot and was wondering if someone enable some cheats on it for me thanks

You must login or register to view this content.

sorry realized posted in wrong section
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-07-2017 at 07:40 PM.
07-19-2017, 09:47 AM #2
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by 9412
my nephew plays injustice 2 alot and was wondering if someone enable some cheats on it for me thanks

You must login or register to view this content.

sorry realized posted in wrong section

i could do that for you but you know how it works?
I mean, I can give you max in all currencies but you need to be offline when loading your save, open all motherboxes you can and without closing the application go online. Play one match to be sure the game saves every gear you unlocked.
And remember that after the process you currencies will go in negative state online and to have them "back" you need to edit again the save and do the same thing.

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Okami
07-19-2017, 09:56 AM #3
Okami
Known As Yukuku
Oh didn't know this so I should have a save for offline and one online
07-19-2017, 09:57 AM #4
Okami
Known As Yukuku
Be great if you could thanks a million
07-19-2017, 10:36 AM #5
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by 9412
Be great if you could thanks a million

if not you can use my save with all characters to level 20 and a lot of epic gear. I can resign that to your profile. Let me know.

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Okami
07-19-2017, 05:15 PM #6
Okami
Known As Yukuku
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
if not you can use my save with all characters to level 20 and a lot of epic gear. I can resign that to your profile. Let me know.

Sweet but that be great thanks a million
07-19-2017, 05:15 PM #7
Okami
Known As Yukuku
Bud **
07-26-2017, 02:55 AM #8
Can I have your save please I really want a lot of epic gear and level 20 characters. Does your save have a lot of epic gear for Flash?
09-09-2017, 10:17 PM #9

Hey, can you do it for me? I had to delete all of my Injustice 2 data because of this credits glitch I lost all of my gear and level 20 characters trying to get cat call and Max character trophy!
09-09-2017, 10:18 PM #10

It would be a huge help to me!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo