Post: [USA 4.74] Final Fantasy XII Perfect HP/MP Weak Mode All Licenses Starter Save
07-26-2017, 09:50 PM #1
Frazee
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello,

I created the ultimate weak mode save. It is right after raithwall with all items obtained, and all licenses for each job (except ninja swords, I couldn't decide which quickenings to pick so I did not pick any).

All party members joined the party with perfect HP/MP values.

In my opinion, this is the best balance of playing the game, as all party members have access to all magicks/technicks, but their levels are only 122333 allowing you to strike a nice balance between cheating and having to actually employ strategy for the game.

I hope you enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.

As an added, I have also included a regular weak mode save with no cheats added with Reks in the Nalbina Fortress.

The link is here (it's save 1): You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Frazee for this useful post:

danielristoh2, Wildarms
07-27-2017, 05:51 AM #2
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks!

Looks like a US save.

Are you currently playing the game with these cheats on? I'm just wondering if there are any issues down the line that these cheats may cause. If so, please let us know when you complete your run! I'll be picking up FF12 soon, but would like to know which cheats don't 'break' the game (in unable to finish the game kind of way).
07-27-2017, 02:46 PM #3
Frazee
Keeper
Originally posted by Wildarms View Post
Thanks!

Looks like a US save.

Are you currently playing the game with these cheats on? I'm just wondering if there are any issues down the line that these cheats may cause. If so, please let us know when you complete your run! I'll be picking up FF12 soon, but would like to know which cheats don't 'break' the game (in unable to finish the game kind of way).

In my last run through, I ran into problems with the all espers unlocked cheat. It wouldn't unlock the second license board license for me on any character, so I decided to do a complete new run without using that cheat (this save). No problems so far, just finished Draklor Laboratory and I'm en route to finish the game this weekend.

The following user thanked Frazee for this useful post:

Wildarms
07-27-2017, 05:59 PM #4
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks, that's what I was worried about.

I heard esper, quickening or item cheats can cause progression problems. I'll just use this starter save so I know I won't run into issues
07-30-2017, 02:51 AM #5
Frazee
Keeper
Originally posted by Wildarms View Post
Thanks, that's what I was worried about.

I heard esper, quickening or item cheats can cause progression problems. I'll just use this starter save so I know I won't run into issues

I can confirm I just beat the game with this save, only problem I had was trying to enter giruvegan you needed to summon the esper Belias. If you don't want to activate any espers you can teleport to the Giruvegan gate crystal and it bypasses that need entirely, causing the Giruvegan entrance cutscene to occur. No issues from that point on with the rest of the game.

The following user thanked Frazee for this useful post:

Wildarms
07-30-2017, 03:46 AM #6
Originally posted by Frazee View Post
Hello,

I created the ultimate weak mode save. It is right after raithwall with all items obtained, and all licenses for each job (except ninja swords, I couldn't decide which quickenings to pick so I did not pick any).

All party members joined the party with perfect HP/MP values.

In my opinion, this is the best balance of playing the game, as all party members have access to all magicks/technicks, but their levels are only 122333 allowing you to strike a nice balance between cheating and having to actually employ strategy for the game.

I hope you enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.

As an added, I have also included a regular weak mode save with no cheats added with Reks in the Nalbina Fortress.

The link is here (it's save 1): You must login or register to view this content.

whar do you mean by levels are 122333? each character is lvl 1 to level 3? i would love this save with the characters at almost starting level so it's easy with perfect hp/mp but ill get the party average lvl above 50 trophy at the correct time
07-30-2017, 04:45 AM #7
Frazee
Keeper
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
whar do you mean by levels are 122333? each character is lvl 1 to level 3? i would love this save with the characters at almost starting level so it's easy with perfect hp/mp but ill get the party average lvl above 50 trophy at the correct time

When you beat trial mode you get access to weak mode which prevents your party members from leveling up. This makes them join in from levels 1-3. You can still get LP and licenses though. You’ll have to use another save to get the level 50 average trophy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo