Post: [USA 4.74] Yakuza 0 Hard Mode Starter Save (US) (CUSA05070)
07-27-2017, 06:18 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally I can make this as SaveWizard finally supports Yakuza 0! Yay.

This is a simple New Game (not NG+) save at the very very beginning, saved at the first phone booth right after you get control of Kiryu for the first time.

Both Kiryu and Majima will start with Max Yen and Max CP, FAR more CP than the game ever will give you.

In addition, both characters have:

• War God Talisman (gives infinite heat)
  • Regal Chain Shirt (never stunned)
  • Amon's Sunglasses (greatly increase weapon damage)
  • Golden Gun (infinite ammo)

This isn't achievable via normal play! If you play properly, only Kiryu can get the Golden Gun and only Majima can ever get the War God Talisman. You CANNOT share these items between the two! This save finally corrects Sega's fail and lets BOTH characters have the OP items, and you get them from the very very start, lucky you :P

Cheats were taken from savedata.jp using the PS3 version codes. Credits to whoever made them.

Download the save You must login or register to view this content.. You will need Save Wizard to resign this.

NOTE: This save is for the US VERSION CUSA05070 only.

EDIT: Legendary difficulty version You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by ks212 ; 07-27-2017 at 08:48 AM.

The following 6 users say thank you to ks212 for this useful post:

bonbon, BubbaDaBarb, DKmoonDX, luix, LushPushLush, SirMicolash
07-27-2017, 07:47 AM #2
luix
Little One
Originally posted by ks212 View Post
Finally I can make this as SaveWizard finally supports Yakuza 0! Yay.

This is a simple New Game (not NG+) save at the very very beginning, saved at the first phone booth right after you get control of Kiryu for the first time.

Both Kiryu and Majima will start with Max Yen and Max CP, FAR more CP than the game ever will give you.

In addition, both characters have:

• War God Talisman (gives infinite heat)
  • Regal Chain Shirt (never stunned)
  • Amon's Sunglasses (greatly increase weapon damage)
  • Golden Gun (infinite ammo)

This isn't achievable via normal play! If you play properly, only Kiryu can get the Golden Gun and only Majima can ever get the War God Talisman. You CANNOT share these items between the two! This save finally corrects Sega's fail and lets BOTH characters have the OP items, and you get them from the very very start, lucky you :P

Cheats were taken from savedata.jp using the PS3 version codes. Credits to whoever made them.

Download the save You must login or register to view this content.. You will need Save Wizard to resign this.

NOTE: This save is for the US VERSION CUSA05070 only.

thank you for this awesome save!!
maybe it is possible for you to make one for legendary difficulty too? would be great. or may you can tell me the cheats/codes you used.

THANK YOU!
greets luix
07-27-2017, 08:05 AM #3
jameshird85
Vault dweller
Great save mate!

I wonder if there is a value to complete the Climax battles or make them easier. The one trophy I am really struggling with haha.
07-27-2017, 08:10 AM #4
That makes two of us struggling :/

The Climax battle completion would be in the System save, not the main game saves. Unfortunately there are no cheats for those from the PS3 side.

Yeah I can make one for Legendary difficulty, give me a few mins.
07-27-2017, 08:46 AM #5
Italy
Little One
is it possible to give dragon of dojima and mad dog of shimano styles without having to unlock?
07-27-2017, 08:49 AM #6
Originally posted by Italy View Post
is it possible to give dragon of dojima and mad dog of shimano styles without having to unlock?

No, for first time play through they are gated by progression to a point. But at least you don't have to worry about CP to unlock the 'barriers'.

Legendary difficulty save added to main post.
Last edited by ks212 ; 07-27-2017 at 09:03 AM.

The following user thanked ks212 for this useful post:

luix
07-27-2017, 11:07 AM #7
Oh man, need an EU version of this. Smile

The following user thanked grindlefly for this useful post:

HUYI82
07-27-2017, 01:29 PM #8
Double post

Ignore me
07-27-2017, 09:23 PM #9
manabyte77
Little One
99% completion and 9 of 10 cat fights won?
07-28-2017, 10:13 AM #10
Originally posted by manabyte77 View Post
99% completion and 9 of 10 cat fights won?

Hah, go back to bed and dream harder, it may come true eventually :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo