08-15-2017, 11:45 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Anyone have a The Last of Us Remastered modded save file with max everything? CUSA00552

I want to try resigning it with Xploder to see if it will work. Preferably somewhere close to the beginning of the game but any version will do.

The following user thanked rednekcowboy for this useful post:

wilson gomez
08-15-2017, 11:46 PM #2
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by rednekcowboy View Post
Anyone have a The Last of Us Remastered modded save file with max everything? CUSA00552

I want to try resigning it with Xploder to see if it will work. Preferably somewhere close to the beginning of the game but any version will do.
Wont work. Unless save is from 3.50 or lower. Xploder don't support 3.73
08-16-2017, 12:06 AM #3
If that's the case, would someone be willing to mod my TLOU save for me? Sure someone out there has an extra slot available. :p

FYI, from what I'm told, Xploder works just fine with 4.73 and never had an issue. It was Save Wizard that had issues for a while but that is apparently fixed now so if anyone has a save they can share, I would greatly appreciate it.
Last edited by rednekcowboy ; 08-16-2017 at 02:21 AM.
09-15-2017, 06:12 AM #4
I would not guarantee that Xploder bud! I owned Xploder before and thats the start of the worst gaming I ever as in ever. It cost me like 3 hours to resign crap for one game and sometimes it does not work at all. It might be a server or connection idk but dont ever buy it its not worth 60 bucks for that piece of crap. Stay at save wizard
09-15-2017, 07:46 AM #5
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by rednekcowboy View Post
If that's the case, would someone be willing to mod my TLOU save for me? Sure someone out there has an extra slot available. :p

FYI, from what I'm told, Xploder works just fine with 4.73 and never had an issue. It was Save Wizard that had issues for a while but that is apparently fixed now so if anyone has a save they can share, I would greatly appreciate it.

The truth to the matter is yes Xploder Saves will Work on ANY FW, Just like how Resigned Saves From Save Wizard Will work On ANY FW

the issue comes down to this the Only current Device that can manage any Save file it self is Save Wizard.

Xploder only manages there own SAVES unless u can come accross one of your own from before they added external HDD support to the Ps4.
were Save Wizard can Decryption and resign saves all the way up to 4.74

this is why people keep saying Xploder dont support above 3.50 saves of your own

The following user thanked SkillerCMP for this useful post:

lop090
11-03-2017, 11:42 PM #6
I managed to resign a save for the same region that I downloaded from here with Xploder and resign and reregion a save from another region downloaded from here but I do agree with @eirol143 in that sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Even with Xploder's own saves downloaded from their "online vault"

Typically if you can get the error, "Moving to your profile failed" and then quit Xploder, relaunch it, then it will resign and reregion but it seems to only work with games that they have saves for in the same region on their database or the same region your profile is from

IE, The last of us, I was able to resign and reregion a save from CUSA00557 (the same as they have in their "online vault") and resign a save from CUSA00552 (the same region as my profile) but I couldn't resign or reregion a save from CUSA00556 which is not in their online vault.
11-03-2017, 11:53 PM #7
So, if someone could mod The Last of Us with Max everything and pass it along to me, I would greatly appreciate it. Please make sure it is for the CUSA00557 region though please.

The following user thanked rednekcowboy for this useful post:

wilson gomez

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo