Post: [ADVANCED TUTORIAL] Re-region Games supported by Save Wizard
08-24-2017, 10:06 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello guys!
There IS import file option in Save Wizard's Advanced Mode and when I was writing this post it wasn't, so this thread is OUTDATED now.
Thanks to that, the process of re-regioning is simpler now. All you need to do is to open a Save File from another region in Advanced Mode and export a Save Data from it. Next, open the Save File from your region in Advanced Mode and change anything inside. It doesn't matter what you change. Just type "22" if you have no idea what to type. By doing so you've just unlocked the "Apply" button. Before clicking on it, choose tp import the Save Data which you previously exported. After you click apply. The save is re-regioned.

IT WORKS FOR ALL GAMES WHICH ARE SUPPORTED BY SAVE WIZARD.

[B]BE AWARE THAT THIS IS AN ADVANCED LEVEL TUTORIAL! Tried to make it as easy and clear as possible.[/B]

[COLOR="#FFA500"][B]List of games it worked with:[/B] (for Save Pusher Yes = has at least one success but it's still based on luck) [/COLOR]

[B]- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition[/B] - RETYPER: [B][COLOR="#008000"]YES[/COLOR][/B], SAVE PUSHER: [COLOR="#B22222"][B]NO[/B][/COLOR]
[B]- World of Final Fantasy[/B] - RETYPER: [B][COLOR="#008000"]YES[/COLOR][/B]
[B]- GTA V[/B] - RETYPER: [COLOR="#B22222"][B]NO[/B][/COLOR], SAVE PUSHER: [B][COLOR="#008000"]YES[/COLOR][/B]
[B]- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt:[/B] RETYPER: [COLOR="#B22222"][B]NO[/B][/COLOR], SAVE PUSHER: [B][COLOR="#008000"]YES[/COLOR][/B]

This list will grow up as you report your research to me.

[COLOR="#008000"][B]UPDATE:[/B] This method works only for saves below 5.00.
Saves must met those conditions:
A) GAME IS SUPPORTED BY SAVE WIZARD
B) ADVANCED MODE FOR PICKED GAME IS ENABLED
C) LAST OFFSET FOR GAMESAVE MUST BE FIXED (last offsets inside both gamesaves must be the same). If they aren't, then you can still try using Save Pusher tool instead Simple Retyper[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#FFA500"][B]What you gonna need:[/B][/COLOR]
- Basic knowledge about HEX,
- Time (1-2 hours per save),
- Software: [COLOR="#800080"][B]HxD[/B], [B]Auto Typer by MurGee[/B], [B]Notepad[/B] and of course [B]Save Wizard[/B][/COLOR],
- Saves from two diffrent supported regions.
[B][COLOR="#008000"]- Save Pusher (NOT GTA PACKER!!!) by XB36Hazard (EXTRA STEP! You don't need it if your save met all conditions). This tool is Hit or Miss which means that it doesn't work everytime.[/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="#FFA500"]Text Guide:[/COLOR][/B]
1. Use Save Wizard's Advanced Mode on Save from another region and export HEX value to files (rightmost icon from upper menu).
2. Open Exported File in HxD.
3. Copy entire HEX Values to Notepad.
4. Replace all spaces to nothing by using replace function from dropdown menu.
5. Open Auto Typer by MurGee, click on add new button and set things like on the picture below.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NCwi0qp.png[/img]
Choose your own Shortcut Key. I'm using "F9", but on the picture there is "Alt +".
6. Open Save file from your region in Save Wizard's Advanced Mode.

There you should check if the last offset in your region is the same as the last one in the save you want to copy. Compare data from HxD with data from Save Wizard window.
If they are the same then you have big chance to succeed.
If your hex value chain is shorter than other region save you won't succeed.
If your hex value chain is longer just add zeros, to the one from other region, to fit lenght and maybe you will succeed.

[COLOR="#008000"][B]UPDATE:[/B] If files have two diffrent last offsets then you can try using SAVE PUSHER by XB36Hazard from this site: [URL="https://x3t-infinity.com/Pusher"]LINK[/URL]
There is a guide video on his site which explains the process. After this is done you only have to check if your new save match data you've wanted to push. If yes then you SUCCEEDED!
[B]DO NOT USE ANOTHER TOOL CALLED GTA V PACKER UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET BANNED.[/B]

[B]TEXT GUIDE FOR SAVE PUSHER COPIED FROM THE APPLICATION ITSELF:[/B]

How to Use:
1.) Open "Save Wizard" and right click on a save, then Click "Advanced Mode..."
2.) Once "Advanced Modeode" is loaded, click "Connect to Save Wizardzard" in Save Pusher.
3.) Once connected, click "Extract Save" and then edit save in any editor you like.
4.) Once done editing, click "Replace Save" and select your modded save.

Send Data:
5.) In "Save Wtzard" edit one hex value so "Apply" is enabled.
6.) Once "Apply" is enabled, click "Send Data" in Save Pusher.
7.) Click "Apply" in "Save Wizard", Save Pusher will wait for you to click "Yes"
8.) Once you click "Yes" your save will be sent and "Save W1zard" will encrypt your save.
9.) All Done! Happy Modding! [/COLOR]

Let's say you want to convert US to EU (this can be any save but for this guide I’ll be using the Witcher 3)

7. Copy all HEX data from Notepad using "Ctrl+c" shortcut.
8. Go back to Advanced Mode window, click on the first byte and press your shortcut key (for me it was "F9").
9. Go and kill some time, it's gonna take a while.
10. After Auto Typer finish typing, press Apply button.
11. Wait until Save Wizard finish it's work and after that you're done. Smile

[B][COLOR="#FFA500"]Video Guide:[/COLOR][/B]

[video=youtube;MYM9D0pbeu0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYM9D0pbeu0&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Free Alternative to Auto Typer by MurGee
I would like to introduce to you my project - Simple Retyper which is free, but donations are welcome. Winky Winky

You must login or register to view this content.

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!FrIk1AJQ!I60C4A7ue3-END1OtxZV2g"]MEGA[/URL]

Enjoy!
Last edited by onyx001 ; 03-06-2018 at 10:23 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

abufhad, Andyman88, barsko27, BASIA2001, belga, bobsandbag, Cloud, cobraq1tee, danilo_BR, kolosun, kuei1090, lop090, mic88, mnga13, naildosidronio05, Right, ThatEpicSomeone, Tirry, Vomorkos, X-UNDEAD_NINJA2, xTheSolutionNOT
08-24-2017, 10:46 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Probably a good idea to post some pictures, if this works.
08-24-2017, 11:11 PM #3
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Probably a good idea to post some pictures, if this works.

Maybe tomorrow I'll make a video.
08-25-2017, 12:08 AM #4
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
Hello guys! There is no import file option in Save Wizard's Advanced Mode so I have workaround. I'm doing it from some time so and haven't seen this method there so I'm sharing it with right now.

What you gonna need:
- Basic knowledge about HEX,
- Time (1-2 hours per save),
- Software: HxD, Auto Typer by MurGee, Notepad and of course Save Wizard,
- Saves from two diffrent supported regions.

Guide:
1. Use Save Wizard's Advanced Mode on Save from another region and export HEX value to files (rightmost icon from upper menu).
2. Open Exported File in HxD.
3. Copy entire HEX Values to Notepad.
4. Replace all spaces to nothing by using replace function from dropdown menu.
5. Open Auto Typer by MurGee, click on add new button and set things like on the picture below.
You must login or register to view this content.
Choose your own Shortcut Key. I'm using "F9", but on the picture there is "Alt +".
6. Open Save file from your region in Save Wizard's Advanced Mode.

There you should check if the last offset in your region is the same as the last one in the save you want to copy. Compare HxD and Save Wizard window.
If it's the same then you have big chance to succeed.
If your hex value chain is shorter than other region save you won't succeed.
If it's longer just add zeros to fit lenght and maybe you will succeed.

7. Copy all HEX data from Notepad using "Ctrl+c" shortcut.
8. Go back to Advanced Mode window, click on the first byte and press your shortcut key (for me it was "F9").
9. Go and kill some time, it's gonna take a while.
10. After Auto Typer finish typing press Apply button.
11. Wait until Save Wizard finish it's work and after that you're done. Smile

Enjoy!

Please do make a video. Not really understanding how AutoTyper comes into play.
08-25-2017, 12:49 AM #5
I'm sorry I'm so lost. A video would be nice. Thank you.
Last edited by mano154 ; 08-25-2017 at 07:20 AM.
08-25-2017, 07:28 AM #6
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Added video giude.

The following user thanked onyx001 for this useful post:

xTheSolutionNOT
08-25-2017, 10:26 AM #7
Cloud
Life Savior
Added video giude.

this works with every game supported by SW? This will help a lot of people, awesome find :O
08-25-2017, 10:34 AM #8
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
All with Advanced Mode enabled, so not for Nioh.
08-25-2017, 04:25 PM #9
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Added video giude.

this is awesome. too bad i didn't figure it out by myself Happy in the end it is a really easy way. but thanks anyway Smile
08-25-2017, 04:46 PM #10
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
this is awesome. too bad i didn't figure it out by myself Happy in the end it is a really easy way. but thanks anyway Smile
It's very simillar thing to what you were doing with GTA Pusher. Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo