Post: [ALL REGION] Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition | Ultimate Trophy Saveset
08-24-2017, 11:14 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. Today I got an idea to convert Darksiders II trophy saveset. Where to begin... Happy

I'm going to use PS3 saves from "Darksiders 2 Save Set by Astro Zombie and Gotham_ShadoW" thread. Thank them for the saves.

Save Files, Templates and Other stuff gonna be added here:
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!g64XgK7L!fIrWWft_uPG66SGkBKIyvQ"]MEGA[/URL]

Packs 6, 7, 8 [EU] thanks to blamper:
Originally posted by blamper View Post

For people new to savegame modding, I have uploaded the missing pack:
You must login or register to view this content.

Pack 3 [US] thanks to scujr:
Originally posted by scujr View Post
This is my first time trying to share. I have re-regioned pack 3 to the US version.

Each archieve have txt with instructions from Astro Zombie and Gotham_ShadoW about obtaining trophies. For content updates check Post below.

Theory:
Every PS4 Save file for Darksiders 2 contains 4 saveslots. They can be filled up with ps3 save data.
In "Templates" folder you've got decrypted PS4 Save file template (memory.dat).
Save slots starts with the "44 53 41 56" bytes which means DSAV. There you can copy and paste hex from decrypted PS3 saves. This folder contains DSAV files from PS3 saveset. When copying DSAV data to memory.dat with HxD you need to overwrite existing bytes. For info how to import data from template to Save Wizard and re-region check out my another thread: You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by onyx001 ; 05-18-2018 at 07:06 AM.

The following 43 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

Alhnon07, Ali-Dawood, Anarki23, anzaianzai, Bassa, Bernardo5555, burntlink, camapoct, Cloud, cocodeshanel, dodger, DONALD90, don_smith, dstraor08, EmoZio, Emptyx7, Greener04, Heisenberg1106, igors, Jo53ph, Karan Jain, mano154, mark1, MrLibido, MrSinster, Palemonio, Pepitora, PSANTAMARIA, rodrigovidal, sankal, scujr, sebycurv5, snahp888, stp007, Ubayd, uncharteddk, Vaaderboy, Vaco Deus, Voleck, Wosley, XGan, yazeed07, ZER
08-30-2017, 07:39 PM #20
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
Yes, I'm writing my own and put it here when it's ready (still some bugs to fix).
In other hand XB36Hazard updated his Save Pusher to work with every save, but I would stay out from it until he confirm that it's 100% ban risk free. They have banned me for using GTA V Pusher (not Packer which was blacklisted earlier).

What does a 'SavePusher' even do. I don't pay attention this person's work.
08-30-2017, 07:43 PM #21
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
What does a 'SavePusher' even do. I don't pay attention this person's work.
It pushes all hex values instantly to save wizard's memory. But I'm quite wary about this tool.
08-30-2017, 07:52 PM #22
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
It pushes all hex values instantly to save wizard's memory. But I'm quite wary about this tool.

I asked the support of savewizard and the support from the pusher software. Let's see what they answer Smile

The following user thanked xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

onyx001
08-30-2017, 10:35 PM #23
Cloud
Life Savior

You think this would work with saves for dishonored as well? They have ps3 and ps4 versions.
08-30-2017, 10:41 PM #24
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
You think this would work with saves for dishonored as well? They have ps3 and ps4 versions.
If there ever will be advanced mode for dishonored then I think it's very possible. Winky Winky
09-01-2017, 01:11 PM #25
RPGAddict
Little One
thats an awesome work! Anyone is planning to complete the save set?
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 09-01-2017 at 06:38 PM.
09-07-2017, 10:05 AM #26
scujr
Keeper
Has anyone been able to re-region pack 3 to a US save? If so please share. I have Save Wizard and Xploder. Xploder says their software only re-regions their saves files.
09-08-2017, 08:05 PM #27
I followed the video step by step and was able to re-region pack 3 to US. I didn't keep the file unfortunately but it's really easy to do. It just takes awhile for the file to do its thing.
09-09-2017, 01:57 PM #28
does anyone have a US Pack 3 they can upload, I've been trying to convert the EU for a week and can't seem to get it to work.
Last edited by redtooth ; 09-16-2017 at 04:07 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo