Post: [ALL REGION] Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition | Ultimate Trophy Saveset
08-24-2017, 11:14 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. Today I got an idea to convert Darksiders II trophy saveset. Where to begin... Happy

I'm going to use PS3 saves from "Darksiders 2 Save Set by Astro Zombie and Gotham_ShadoW" thread. Thank them for the saves.

Save Files, Templates and Other stuff gonna be added here:
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!g64XgK7L!fIrWWft_uPG66SGkBKIyvQ"]MEGA[/URL]

Packs 6, 7, 8 [EU] thanks to blamper:
Originally posted by blamper View Post

For people new to savegame modding, I have uploaded the missing pack:
You must login or register to view this content.

Pack 3 [US] thanks to scujr:
Originally posted by scujr View Post
This is my first time trying to share. I have re-regioned pack 3 to the US version.

Each archieve have txt with instructions from Astro Zombie and Gotham_ShadoW about obtaining trophies. For content updates check Post below.

Theory:
Every PS4 Save file for Darksiders 2 contains 4 saveslots. They can be filled up with ps3 save data.
In "Templates" folder you've got decrypted PS4 Save file template (memory.dat).
Save slots starts with the "44 53 41 56" bytes which means DSAV. There you can copy and paste hex from decrypted PS3 saves. This folder contains DSAV files from PS3 saveset. When copying DSAV data to memory.dat with HxD you need to overwrite existing bytes. For info how to import data from template to Save Wizard and re-region check out my another thread: You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by onyx001 ; 05-18-2018 at 07:06 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

abduljawad, Alhnon07, Ali-Dawood, Anarki23, anzaianzai, Bassa, Bernardo5555, burntlink, camapoct, Cloud, cocodeshanel, dodger, DONALD90, don_smith, dstraor08, EmoZio, Emptyx7, Greener04, Heisenberg1106, igors, Jo53ph, Karan Jain, mano154, mark1, MrLibido, MrSinster, Palemonio, Pepitora, PSANTAMARIA, rodrigovidal, sankal, scujr, sebycurv5, snahp888, stp007, Ubayd, uncharteddk, Vaaderboy, Vaco Deus, Voleck, Wosley, XGan, yazeed07, ZER
08-24-2017, 11:15 PM #2
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Content Updates:

Day #1

- 1st EU Save - Pack 1.zip - Includes: Slot 1 - Antiquing, Slot 2 - GnoMAD, Slot 3 - Secondary Adventure, Slot 4 - The Big Boss + Apocalypse + Abracadabra + Book of Dead

Day #2

- 1st US Save - Pack 1.zip - Includes: Slot 1 - Antiquing, Slot 2 - GnoMAD, Slot 3 - Secondary Adventure, Slot 4 - The Big Boss + Apocalypse + Abracadabra + Book of Dead
- 2nd US Save - Pack 2.zip - Includes: Slot 1 - Deathinitive Difficulty, Slot 2 - Bravo Old Chap, Slot 3 - Is There Anyone Else, Slot 4 - Mass Ruckus + Pathfinder + Diamond Geezerton + Respec Yourself
- 2nd EU Save - Pack 2.zip - Includes: Slot 1 - Deathinitive Difficulty - Credits: BIGPOPAPUMP, Slot 2 - Bravo Old Chap, Slot 3 - Is There Anyone Else, Slot 4 - Mass Ruckus + Pathfinder + Diamond Geezerton + Respec Yourself
- 3rd EU Save - Pack 3.zip - Includes: Slot 1 - All You Can Eat Buffet, Slot 2 - Epic!, Slot 3 - The Mad Queen + Tearing Time a New One, Slot 4 - The Triple Lindy

Day #3 - Sadly the last one

- 4th EU Save - Pack 4.zip - Includes: Slot 1 - City of the Dead, Slot 2 - Clipped Wings, Slot 3 - Court of Bones, Slot 4 - Crow Carrion
- Added decrypted saves (memory.dat files) for PS4. To use them you need to import them to Save Wizard Advanced Mode Window. Save Wizard don't have import feature yet so you have to follow You must login or register to view this content. tutorial and use auto typing software.

List of decrypted saves:

Pack 5

Slot 1 - Dust to Dust + Heart of Mountain + Tree of Life
Slot 2 - Fire of the Mountain + Pathfinder + Looks Familiar
Slot 3 - Full Potential + Death Will Tear Us Apart
Slot 4 - Heart of the Mountain + Dust to Dust + Tree of Life

Pack 6

Slot 1 - Feeding Time
Slot 2 - Grim Reaping
Slot 3 - Lord of Blackstone + Root of Corruption
Slot 4 - Toll of Kings + By Your Command

Pack 7

Slot 1 - I Can Has Cake
Slot 2 - It's Not Over
Slot 3 - Like A Noss
Slot 4 - Lord of the Bones

Pack 8

Slot 1 - Rod of Arafel
Slot 2 - Soul Crushing
Slot 3 - Stains of Heresy
Slot 4 - Tears of the Mountain

Pack 9

Slot 1 - The Spectral Touch
Slot 2 - To Move A Mountain
Last edited by onyx001 ; 08-26-2017 at 11:52 AM.

The following 30 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

TheDeadLift, ChaosRising67, dmc13808040, dstraor08, gderMRG97111, hides31, i__mhm, ianciuleddu, Insanemaniak1, koz3bal, lodilo51, mano154, marcooliveirafi, mark1, masih20, mastergoku30, MR-QHR, MrLibido, mzulin4, ozma, Plissken, powerade73, scujr, stickman07, stp007, TomasHorelica, Ubayd, Voleck, Wosley, zyzz
08-25-2017, 12:52 AM #3
Hi, can I use this with a US save (CUSA02420). Thank you.
Last edited by mano154 ; 08-25-2017 at 12:59 AM.
08-25-2017, 07:31 AM #4
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mano154 View Post
Hi, can I use this with a US save (CUSA02420). Thank you.

Yes, after I'll re-region this one later. Other saves can be re-regioned using this tutorial: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by onyx001 ; 08-25-2017 at 07:36 AM.
08-25-2017, 07:38 AM #5
Thank you! I'll be waiting, I can't even tell you how I long I looked for this.
08-25-2017, 09:35 AM #6
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mano154 View Post
Thank you! I'll be waiting, I can't even tell you how I long I looked for this.

It's uploaded to [US] CUSA2420 folder on MEGA.
08-25-2017, 10:14 AM #7
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
Hey guys. Today I got an idea to convert Darksiders II trophy saveset. Where to begin... Happy

I'm going to use PS3 saves from "Darksiders 2 Save Set by Astro Zombie and Gotham_ShadoW" thread. Thank them for the saves.

Save Files, Templates and Other stuff gonna be added here:
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!g64XgK7L!fIrWWft_uPG66SGkBKIyvQ"]MEGA[/URL]

Each archieve have txt with instructions from Astro Zombie and Gotham_ShadoW about obtaining trophies. For content updates check Post below.

Theory:
Every PS4 Save file for Darksiders 2 contains 4 saveslots. They can be filled up with ps3 save data.
In "Template" folder you've got decrypted PS4 Save file template (memory.dat).
Save slots starts with the "44 53 41 56" bytes which means DSAV. There you can copy and paste hex from "Decrypted PS3" folder. This folder contains DSAV files from PS3 saveset. When copying DSAV data to memory.dat with HxD you need to overwrite existing bytes. For info how to import data from template to Save Wizard and re-region check out my another thread: You must login or register to view this content..

awesome stuff mate great job Smile
08-25-2017, 10:46 AM #8
Thank you!
08-25-2017, 06:54 PM #9
Thank you so much bro, I'll wait for pack 3 US.
08-26-2017, 01:58 PM #10
Hi onyx, is it possible to do Darksiders PS3 to Darksiders ps4. Just like you did this one. How would I convert the (DSAV to memory.dat.) Thank you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo