Post: [ALL REGION] Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition | Ultimate Trophy Saveset
08-24-2017, 11:14 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. Today I got an idea to convert Darksiders II trophy saveset. Where to begin... Happy

I'm going to use PS3 saves from "Darksiders 2 Save Set by Astro Zombie and Gotham_ShadoW" thread. Thank them for the saves.

Save Files, Templates and Other stuff gonna be added here:
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!g64XgK7L!fIrWWft_uPG66SGkBKIyvQ"]MEGA[/URL]

Packs 6, 7, 8 [EU] thanks to blamper:
Originally posted by blamper View Post

For people new to savegame modding, I have uploaded the missing pack:
You must login or register to view this content.

Pack 3 [US] thanks to scujr:
Originally posted by scujr View Post
This is my first time trying to share. I have re-regioned pack 3 to the US version.

Each archieve have txt with instructions from Astro Zombie and Gotham_ShadoW about obtaining trophies. For content updates check Post below.

Theory:
Every PS4 Save file for Darksiders 2 contains 4 saveslots. They can be filled up with ps3 save data.
In "Templates" folder you've got decrypted PS4 Save file template (memory.dat).
Save slots starts with the "44 53 41 56" bytes which means DSAV. There you can copy and paste hex from decrypted PS3 saves. This folder contains DSAV files from PS3 saveset. When copying DSAV data to memory.dat with HxD you need to overwrite existing bytes. For info how to import data from template to Save Wizard and re-region check out my another thread: You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by onyx001 ; 05-18-2018 at 07:06 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

abduljawad, Alhnon07, Ali-Dawood, Anarki23, anzaianzai, Bassa, Bernardo5555, burntlink, camapoct, Cloud, cocodeshanel, dodger, DONALD90, don_smith, dstraor08, EmoZio, Emptyx7, Greener04, Heisenberg1106, igors, Jo53ph, Karan Jain, mano154, mark1, MrLibido, MrSinster, Palemonio, Pepitora, PSANTAMARIA, rodrigovidal, sankal, scujr, sebycurv5, snahp888, stp007, Ubayd, uncharteddk, Vaaderboy, Vaco Deus, Voleck, Wosley, XGan, yazeed07, ZER
05-18-2018, 06:59 AM #56
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by gringo1974 View Post
WHY PACK 5 Ask me decryption key?? thanks

BECAUSE the link is broken and I cannot fix it, because I'm not its uploader.
You have to ask blamper or create it yourself from a decrypted save files I've prepared last year.
05-18-2018, 10:08 AM #57
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
BECAUSE the link is broken and I cannot fix it, because I'm not its uploader.
You have to ask blamper or create it yourself from a decrypted save files I've prepared last year.

hey onyx001, now we have import/export working properly, you could make this a really nice set? as i understand it when you made this you had to do all this "the hard way". any interest in "completing" it? if not when i get around to it i may make a set using your decrypted stuff? pm me if you want Smile
05-18-2018, 10:39 AM #58
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post
hey onyx001, now we have import/export working properly, you could make this a really nice set? as i understand it when you made this you had to do all this "the hard way". any interest in "completing" it? if not when i get around to it i may make a set using your decrypted stuff? pm me if you want Smile

Yes, I've started it when the only option to import save was to retype it manually.
Until I manage some more important things in my life, I'm not doing any more saves or savesets.
So feel free to use files and the method from this thread to make a full saveset, but don't forget to mention about: Me, Astro Zombie and Gotham_ShadoW. (They have made a saveset for ps3, which then I converted to ps4 using hex editor.)
Good luck! Winky Winky
05-18-2018, 10:39 AM #59
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by tigermark182 View Post

if you could make a complete save set for darksiders and darksiders 2 that would be awesome US and EU
05-23-2018, 03:56 PM #60
gringo1974
Little One
help someone who has pack 5 can re uplod or send me by mail, thanks
05-24-2018, 10:13 PM #61
Thanks for sharing...............
05-25-2018, 01:45 AM #62
Hi I am new to the PS4 save editing thing. So I don't quite get it; in this thread are there already links to download saves for the PS4 version of the game or not?? Ninja
06-02-2018, 11:36 AM #63
sorry, double post Upside Down Happy
Last edited by Heavenly_King ; 06-02-2018 at 11:40 AM.
06-21-2018, 12:47 PM #64
frez0r
Gym leader
Is there anyone having pack 5? Or did the download link not work to begin with?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo