Post: [ALL REGION] Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition | Ultimate Trophy Saveset
08-24-2017, 11:14 PM #1
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys. Today I got an idea to convert Darksiders II trophy saveset. Where to begin... Happy

I'm going to use PS3 saves from "Darksiders 2 Save Set by Astro Zombie and Gotham_ShadoW" thread. Thank them for the saves.

Save Files, Templates and Other stuff gonna be added here:
    [URL="https://mega.nz/#F!g64XgK7L!fIrWWft_uPG66SGkBKIyvQ"]MEGA[/URL]

Packs 6, 7, 8 [EU] thanks to blamper:
Originally posted by blamper View Post

For people new to savegame modding, I have uploaded the missing pack:
You must login or register to view this content.

Pack 3 [US] thanks to scujr:
Originally posted by scujr View Post
This is my first time trying to share. I have re-regioned pack 3 to the US version.

Each archieve have txt with instructions from Astro Zombie and Gotham_ShadoW about obtaining trophies. For content updates check Post below.

Theory:
Every PS4 Save file for Darksiders 2 contains 4 saveslots. They can be filled up with ps3 save data.
In "Templates" folder you've got decrypted PS4 Save file template (memory.dat).
Save slots starts with the "44 53 41 56" bytes which means DSAV. There you can copy and paste hex from decrypted PS3 saves. This folder contains DSAV files from PS3 saveset. When copying DSAV data to memory.dat with HxD you need to overwrite existing bytes. For info how to import data from template to Save Wizard and re-region check out my another thread: You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by onyx001 ; 05-18-2018 at 07:06 AM.

The following 44 users say thank you to onyx001 for this useful post:

abduljawad, Alhnon07, Ali-Dawood, Anarki23, anzaianzai, Bassa, Bernardo5555, burntlink, camapoct, Cloud, cocodeshanel, dodger, DONALD90, don_smith, dstraor08, EmoZio, Emptyx7, Greener04, Heisenberg1106, igors, Jo53ph, Karan Jain, mano154, mark1, MrLibido, MrSinster, Palemonio, Pepitora, PSANTAMARIA, rodrigovidal, sankal, scujr, sebycurv5, snahp888, stp007, Ubayd, uncharteddk, Vaaderboy, Vaco Deus, Voleck, Wosley, XGan, yazeed07, ZER
08-26-2017, 05:37 PM #11
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by mano154 View Post
Hi onyx, is it possible to do Darksiders PS3 to Darksiders ps4. Just like you did this one. How would I convert the (DSAV to memory.dat.) Thank you.
First you need to decrypt DSAV file with bruteforce savedata for ps3. Then you open memory.dat in HxD and search for "DSAV" text value. When you will find it you have to copy & paste data from ps3 DSAV file to memory.dat overwriting existing hex values (shortcut: Ctrl+B). Next thing is rewriting file to save wizard advanced mode using auto typer. I've made a video. But be aware that trial version has only 20 uses. Unfortunately I've reached that limit and can't continue.
08-26-2017, 10:09 PM #12
How do I find DSAV text value.
Also, is it possible to just copy the entire HxD from the PS3 memory.dat then paste it to notepad,space it then open ps4 memory.dat using save wizard advance mode and let auto typer do it's thing. Thank you
08-27-2017, 12:04 PM #13
Hi onyx, I tried something today but it didn't work,

First I downloaded brutforce and used it to decrypt a darksiders save file. I then open the decrypted DSAV with HxD and copied everything.

I then opened notepad and pasted what I coped and went to find and replace with space just like your video.

I then opened savewizard, opened my darksiders in advance mode and when down to number 44 where it says DSAV.

Went back to notepad select all and copied.
The went back again to savewizard clicked on 4 the beginning of 44 and hit F9 for auto typer.

After it finishes I click apply but save wizard gives me error 10006 that something is wrong with the save and I need to copy again from the ps4.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong please help. Thank you.
08-28-2017, 01:18 PM #14
scujr
Keeper
Thank you for this awesome past. Has anyone figured out how to change the region on Pack 3 to US ?
08-28-2017, 02:08 PM #15
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
First you need to decrypt DSAV file with bruteforce savedata for ps3. Then you open memory.dat in HxD and search for "DSAV" text value. When you will find it you have to copy & paste data from ps3 DSAV file to memory.dat overwriting existing hex values (shortcut: Ctrl+B). Next thing is rewriting file to save wizard advanced mode using auto typer. I've made a video. But be aware that trial version has only 20 uses. Unfortunately I've reached that limit and can't continue.

There is no alternative to the type writer program which would be for free ?
08-28-2017, 02:11 PM #16
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
There is no alternative to the type writer program which would be for free ?
Belive me I've searched and found nothing. :( If someone else will have more luck then share your finding. Smile
08-30-2017, 05:53 PM #17
Can someone please help, i have tried everything but noting works. I'm trying to import a ps3 Darksiders 1 save just like Onyx did with darksiders 2.

This is what i tried.
1. download a ps3 save and decrepit it using brutforce.
2. open the decrepited ps3 file with HxD,
3. copy select everything.
4. go to savewizerd and export the svdata.bin (there is no memory.dat)
5. open svdata.bin with HxD and look for 44 53 41 56 and copy past or i tired auto typer.
6. follow onyx steps shown on the video.

So the thing I'm doing wrong is with the import. thank you and please reply.
Last edited by mano154 ; 08-30-2017 at 09:26 PM.
08-30-2017, 06:38 PM #18
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
Belive me I've searched and found nothing. :( If someone else will have more luck then share your finding. Smile

You know you can make your own Auto-Typer script.
08-30-2017, 06:44 PM #19
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
You know you can make your own Auto-Typer script.
Yes, I'm writing my own and put it here when it's ready (still some bugs to fix).
In other hand XB36Hazard updated his Save Pusher to work with every save, but I would stay out from it until he confirm that it's 100% ban risk free. They have banned me for using GTA V Pusher (not Packer which was blacklisted earlier).

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo