08-25-2017, 06:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); No reason has been given out yet by SW yet, but at least this will be a lesson to keep a backup of saved data with max resources once we get codes working.

Update: MGSV is QMO because people were "cheating online." No further explanation has been given.

Last edited by MrRoyaute ; 08-26-2017 at 08:00 PM.

The following user thanked MrRoyaute for this useful post:

mangekyou222
08-25-2017, 09:05 PM #2
onyx001
Do a barrel roll!
lol, that sucks hard.

The following user thanked onyx001 for this useful post:

Ali D Killer
08-25-2017, 10:37 PM #3
Migulin
Save Point
Soon we got people selling saves that been maxed out before advance modes get removed.
08-25-2017, 10:47 PM #4
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
This is getting out of hand. It's absurd that they refuse to make proper codes for games and then don't let us make our own by removing advanced mode
08-25-2017, 11:22 PM #5
Lbpftw
Keeper
it was likely removed since you could modify your fobs and soilders to have all S++ ranks with the 3 medals and one of each skills. Its still a multiplayer game and i know my fob jumped from level 27 to 102 so i can imagine it was causing players invading my fob issues. Metal gear has received a few updates changing offsets to try to stop gamesaves from being modified since SaveWizard added it to their list.
08-25-2017, 11:45 PM #6
Originally posted by Lbpftw View Post
it was likely removed since you could modify your fobs and soilders to have all S++ ranks with the 3 medals and one of each skills. Its still a multiplayer game and i know my fob jumped from level 27 to 102 so i can imagine it was causing players invading my fob issues. Metal gear has received a few updates changing offsets to try to stop gamesaves from being modified since SaveWizard added it to their list.

"It was likely removed since [extremely obvious reason why anyone would want to save edit their game]" If you think having a lot of S++ soldiers is causing anyone trouble, you haven't played MGSV long enough. I doubt players would think twice about a base having a lot of S rank soldiers given how long the game has been out already, and I doubt the Save Wizard devs play MGSV at all. It's still working within the game's rules, and it's only when players do things like massively boosted HP or damage that severely imbalances multiplayer that I can see why they would disable advanced mode (which hilariously is not the case with Soulsborne despite having both of what I mentioned).
Last edited by MrRoyaute ; 08-25-2017 at 11:47 PM.
08-26-2017, 02:16 AM #7
Lbpftw
Keeper
Originally posted by MrRoyaute View Post
"It was likely removed since [extremely obvious reason why anyone would want to save edit their game]" If you think having a lot of S++ soldiers is causing anyone trouble, you haven't played MGSV long enough. I doubt players would think twice about a base having a lot of S rank soldiers given how long the game has been out already, and I doubt the Save Wizard devs play MGSV at all. It's still working within the game's rules, and it's only when players do things like massively boosted HP or damage that severely imbalances multiplayer that I can see why they would disable advanced mode (which hilariously is not the case with Soulsborne despite having both of what I mentioned).

I mean i Have completed the game and just recently got the trophy for researching at least 300 plans. Maybe it means nothing to you but a lot of players do enjoy invading other players Fob and going against a level 102 fob that is in the same rank pools as level 21 isnt exactly fair. That being said i didnt say i agree with the removable of the game from the list but i dont know who you are to claim i havent played enough because i gave a reasonable answer. The devs of Save wizard have stated before that they will not allow any advanced mode in games that affect the multiplayer. Why they still allow advanced editing in games like dark souls or blood borne when you can give yourself maxed hp but removed it from metal gear is beyond me but knowing their stance on things I have also seen quick codes for above maxed quantities of nukes which is also unfair for fob multiplayer. Like i said i dont agree with the removal but all in all save wizard has been good so far and since its really your only option for the moment not much can be done. Feel free to go to their support page and request advanced editing again because they have at least told in the past why they remove or do not allow editing of some games.

The thread post people including myself have been using:
You must login or register to view this content.
08-26-2017, 08:00 PM #8
Update: MGSV is QMO because people were "cheating online." No further explanation has been given.
08-27-2017, 12:11 PM #9
jameshird85
Vault dweller
No problem with QTO if they actually produced useful codes for those games. I am starting MGS 5 soon and was wondering if max gmp is useful?
08-27-2017, 01:34 PM #10
People just buy Cyber Gadget for MGSV because SW is becoming worthless with all of this QMO games. Every time a game is added to the list as QMO, they develop one cheat, thinking that will be enough for players. Someone on hackinformer probably complained about the soldier's rank S+ and S++, but that's okay if I decide to get Cyber Gadget I will mod it and post the save data. If you read the posts there, you could probably figure it out. GMP is somewhat useful for MGSV and they don't even have the max amount, which is just stupid. The SW team needs to hire me because no matter what anyone says, they are having trouble. Just apply the GMP cheat and grind like crazy for those resources. If I worked there, I would clearly add more than MAX GMP, MAX MONEY, MAX GEMS lol. The players should be happy with this, but they are not. This is not going to sell the product. However, I have a feeling something better is coming.
Last edited by chris83 ; 08-27-2017 at 01:37 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo