09-10-2017, 05:04 PM #1
carlanivans
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im sorry if im doing something wrong but is the right place to request a save to be modded? I just want my ds3 save to be modded for some souls and resigned and was wondering if someone could help. I not then no issues but if you can help me then let me know and i'll post a link to my save. Thanks in advance Smile
09-10-2017, 05:08 PM #2
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
It would help, if you wrote down what you are looking for.

There's numerous guides on how to mod DS3, I even posted a Starter Save.
09-10-2017, 05:18 PM #3
carlanivans
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
It would help, if you wrote down what you are looking for.

There's numerous guides on how to mod DS3, I even posted a Starter Save.

I just want my souls modded. I don't have the money right now to pay for save wizard so i can't mod and resign my save myself. All i need is souls thats it. I lost about 80k souls that i was collecting and it hurt pretty bad considering im not even at the undead settlement yet. I could upload my save and then it could be modded for say 10 million souls so i can buy stuff. I dont play online and im not on the latest patch if you that info.

EDIT: I cannot use your save without resigning it right?
09-10-2017, 05:26 PM #4
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Two issues -

1. Yes, you can't use ANYONE's save without resigning
2. Resigning a save, requires a slot on SaveWizard, which is only limited to 4, and I doubt anybody has free space for an account they won't even use.

There's not really much option for you bud. Trust me, if I could put out a save that didn't need resigning, I would.
09-10-2017, 05:33 PM #5
carlanivans
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Two issues -

1. Yes, you can't use ANYONE's save without resigning
2. Resigning a save, requires a slot on SaveWizard, which is only limited to 4, and I doubt anybody has free space for an account they won't even use.

There's not really much option for you bud. Trust me, if I could put out a save that didn't need resigning, I would.

No worries mate, thanks for the help and the info. I was a pretty active ps3 save mod user. I'm a noob tbh and all i use to do was hex edit my saves and stuff. Never knew that ps4 save modding was so hard or maybe its just that its limited with only a few softwares out there that can mod saves. Guess ill wait for a ps4 save decrypter/encrypter to release so i can mod my saves myself and resign them :P
09-14-2017, 03:24 PM #6
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by carlanivans View Post
No worries mate, thanks for the help and the info. I was a pretty active ps3 save mod user. I'm a noob tbh and all i use to do was hex edit my saves and stuff. Never knew that ps4 save modding was so hard or maybe its just that its limited with only a few softwares out there that can mod saves. Guess ill wait for a ps4 save decrypter/encrypter to release so i can mod my saves myself and resign them :P

Just for your information, Dark Souls 3 allows you to trade items with other players online and there are some very active trading communities out there where you can get what you're looking for completely for free, so it might be worth checking them out for you. Your idea about 10 million souls should be easily fulfillable there as people trade these amounts of souls there regularly (or even larger amounts, it's possible to exchange > 100 million souls in one trade, had some people help me there once long before SW was a thing).

As others have pointed out, your chances of having anyone mod your save for free are rather slim, considering SW only allows 4 (or for new customers I believe only 3) PSN IDs to be modded.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo