Post: PSA: 5.0 PS4 update Breaks Save Wizard, DO NOT UPDATE
10-03-2017, 11:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

"IMPORTANT: System Software 5.00 has been released and saves are incompatible with Save Wizard For PS4 MAX. We advise you do NOT upgrade!"

well, good thing i don't care for online games, hope they don't take too much time to fix it.
10-03-2017, 11:19 AM #2
luix
Little One
i think we all knew that this will happen with the release of FW 5.00 and also with future FW updates. hopefully SW finds a solution.

is xploder working?! Smile they are still messing around with FW > 4.50.
10-03-2017, 11:22 AM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by luix View Post
i think we all knew that this will happen with the release of FW 5.00 and also with future FW updates. hopefully SW finds a solution.

is xploder working?! Smile they are still messing around with FW > 4.50.

If they remove the ability to back up to USB we are all fucked :(
10-03-2017, 11:26 AM #4
Magikarp1114
I am error
Maybe it's time to buy a second PS4...

Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post

Unless this happens...
10-03-2017, 11:28 AM #5

no way they can do that, it will be very stupid and meaningless.

The following user thanked aos10 for this useful post:

X-UNDEAD_NINJA2
10-03-2017, 11:34 AM #6
luix
Little One

Originally posted by aos10 View Post
no way they can do that, it will be very stupid and meaningless.

they have something similar on ps3. for some games you are only allowed to upload your save to the cloud, but not to usb. so it's possible that something similar will be on ps4 in the near future.
with the release of FW 5.00 i think $ony changed the keys to decrypt ps4 saves once again. so this issue should be solved by cybergadget and SW within the next days, hopefully.

we will see. for now i will keep one ps4 on 4.74.
10-03-2017, 11:44 AM #7
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by luix View Post
they have something similar on ps3. for some games you are only allowed to upload your save to the cloud, but not to usb. so it's possible that something similar will be on ps4 in the near future.
with the release of FW 5.00 i think $ony changed the keys to decrypt ps4 saves once again. so this issue should be solved by cybergadget and SW within the next days, hopefully.

we will see. for now i will keep one ps4 on 4.74.

I updated mine...no point in getting trophies from saves and not being able to sync them and I play online a lot with my friends so my friends would bitch at me if I refuse to update it lol.
10-03-2017, 12:03 PM #8
Magikarp1114
I am error
I updated mine...no point in getting trophies from saves and not being able to sync them and I play online a lot with my friends so my friends would bitch at me if I refuse to update it lol.

Is not possible to sync if you don't update?
10-03-2017, 12:48 PM #9
RPGAddict
Little One
I was at work, my girlfriend turned on the ps4, update "yes" fml.
10-03-2017, 02:15 PM #10
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
For some reason I had a feeling 5.00 was gonna break all the save resigning ... smfh I’m working on my gta v online trophies. This is really bad news, because I had 3 Plat Save sets to do, still and this pops up... /:
Well RIP.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo