10-04-2017, 02:12 AM #1
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello , i was wondering if anyone can provide a pre ps update 5.00 metal gear solid v , starter save with max gmp? i already updated my playstation by mistake and i cant get to edit it anymor with save wizard , i need a starter save at the very beginin with max gmp* ( US )
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-04-2017 at 06:20 PM.
10-04-2017, 03:03 AM #2
Looking for the same. I forgot that I had auto update on.
10-04-2017, 04:32 PM #3
Looking for the same. Any?
10-05-2017, 05:58 AM #4
Looking for the same.
10-08-2017, 03:27 AM #5
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
bump , anyone even got a US platinum save?
10-09-2017, 12:47 PM #6
Looking for the same.
10-11-2017, 09:05 PM #7
Looking for that as well!
10-12-2017, 03:57 AM #8
I ended up using the save located at the link below. It's complete but allowed me to replay the missions. After completing one mission and goofing off with Mother Base for a bit I'm at 47% for trophies. I could care less about that though. It's just fun to run around with the stealth suit, a bad ass weapon of my choosing and unlimited ammo.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Ray Taylor for this useful post:

enishi17
10-12-2017, 04:02 AM #9
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Ray
I ended up using the save located at the link below. It's complete but allowed me to replay the missions. After completing one mission and goofing off with Mother Base for a bit I'm at 47% for trophies. I could care less about that though. It's just fun to run around with the stealth suit, a bad ass weapon of my choosing and unlimited ammo.

You must login or register to view this content.

I saw this save before , but it's not working , everytime time i download it and try to unzip it says that the archive is corrupted
10-12-2017, 10:26 PM #10
Originally posted by snakeshadow View Post
I saw this save before , but it's not working , everytime time i download it and try to unzip it says that the archive is corrupted

I had to play around with it. Here is what worked for me. Backup your save 1st.

1. I had to download and save this file to my desktop for some reason. Then I had to open it in folder view.
2. I changed the last number on my save profile information on the thumbdrive.
3. Copy the downloaded save into the updated profile
4. Open Save Wizard and update the modified save profile to your actual profile.
5. Modify save and reload back to your PS4.

The following user thanked Ray Taylor for this useful post:

Aipys

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo