10-15-2017, 03:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hey guys, here's that save I promised. It has gems and runes that can be mixed and matched to get roughly 2.5 mil AR damage. More info can be found on the text file in it if you want to unzip it Geo

You must login or register to view this content.

Please let me know if the link doesn't work, I usually try to stay away from file sharing sites and am inexperienced with MEGA.

Oh, by the way, there's 2 saves on the file, and I think the most recent one is the modded one.
Last edited by Wosley ; 11-18-2017 at 07:00 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to b1p3daL for this useful post:

blurrz, gr82b61, jbott2011, jungkook, Kim-Chi
10-17-2017, 11:02 PM #11
Yes, I know thaaaaat. The fact they dont upport resigns atm was the point
10-19-2017, 03:45 PM #12
wiii
I am error
eu version pls Ninja CUSA00207
10-28-2017, 03:53 PM #13
RehanAfz47
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by b1p3daL View Post
Yes, I know thaaaaat. The fact they dont upport resigns atm was the point

Resigning works now but AM is out
10-31-2017, 11:21 PM #14
How do you get rid of the INF HP? I want to pvp but dont want to be THAT cheater.
11-01-2017, 01:56 PM #15
EUR ver? pls
11-01-2017, 04:26 PM #16
I read some where that the HP returns to normal when you consume that item that increases blood or bullet thing? Maybe try that? Please reply here if that doesn't work. I also wanted to confirm this. Thanks.
11-02-2017, 05:49 PM #17
it does not
11-09-2017, 10:28 AM #18
To answer all the questions at once-

To rid of inf HP and Stam just increase one stat.

If you just want inf Stam, go to Advanced Mode, type in your Stamina value (like mine in game is 1216) into a Dec to Hex converter and search for that right next to your name. Replace all results with FF FF FF 00 . All results shouls be right above your name in code. There should be three of them. This method also applies to editing your HP.

I dont know how to re-region a save but I want to learn how

So a lot of people ask me how to item/weapon/armor swap, and to that I say, "It is very easy!"

For swapping weapons, equip any unupgraded weapon, I prefer to use the Saw Spear because it sucks ass. Copy to USB and go thru the whole advanced mode loading thingy. Search for your weapon in Hex, refer to the guide I will provide in my next post. Now replace that result with the code of the weapon you want and then load it up in game.

For armor, same thing. Refer to Bloodborne Save Modding for more help

Item swapping is also pretty much the same. If you need any help please contact me over PSN or Skype. I rarely check my email and PMs here
11-09-2017, 10:32 AM #19
Here is the code list You must login or register to view this content.

And for anyone interested here is the topic for gem editing which is way easier than people say You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo