Post: Can save wizard add " gold " cheat to Shadow Of War?
10-16-2017, 12:27 AM #1
snakeshadow
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I think that they won't , from what i saw lately from save wizard my 3 predictions are :

1 - They won't add gold saying that it may be a server side currency which needs syncing with the server ( which is weird coz injustice 2 got some currencies syncing with the server so we used to do the cheats in offline mode and it worked like a charm " .

2 - They'll just add Mirian currency and disable the game's advanced mode so we won't edit our whole army into legendary captains or even try to edit Gold.

3- they'll just ignore the whole game sayin that both Gold + Mirian affects online ( coz apparently you can still get legendary stuff from the chests you buy with Mirian ".

What do you think they'll do?

My Honest Opinion : I'd really add every single cheat i can to this game just to hit the greedy company hard for adding microtransaction into a single player game.
10-22-2017, 03:58 PM #11
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by ArchoNils View Post
I can see Sony thinking like that, but I'm not sure if it is really true. I, for example, stay far away from the game if it is a paid game with a pay to win structure. But if there's a way around those horrible Lootboxes, I would actually buy the game. So for me, a cheat like this wouldn't lead to missed money for Lootboxes. It would lead to me actually buying the game and probably DLC that's actually worth something.

I can totally relate to your reasoning, but unfortunately I doubt this would be Sony's thought process. It's similar to how many people pirating games/movies/etc. argue "There is no way I would otherwise blindly buy it, but if I pirate and play it and end up liking it, I might buy it afterwards to support the developers" which is a fair argument on why some pirates actually help the developers/publishers in a way, yet it doesn't convince any big publisher not to put obstacles in the way of pirating games (like DRM, online features etc.).

If Sony wanted people to be able to cheat on their console which would certainly be a draw-in to some people, they would just allow cheats or mods (outside of a very small selection of games like Fallout). I highly doubt they take purchases made based on the availability on these cheat tools into consideration when making these decisions – if they notice SW becoming an active contender to microtransactions in a certain game, they won't perceive it in a good way.
10-25-2017, 05:41 AM #12
This is exactly the reason I am not yet buying Save Wizz -> It's locked by the team, meaning: The community cannot use it to its fullest with advanced mode for every game (supported by save wizz or not).

If it were open - By now for sure someone would have found some codes for Shadow of War.
10-28-2017, 03:37 PM #13
Not to mention u can only use it for Mariain Points. I use the Silver Loot boxes over 100+, and only got one Legandary. Also idk if anybody else is having a problem with the Ability Point cheat. It doesn't work for me.
10-30-2017, 03:46 AM #14
earn an xp point and you should have a 60 or so immediately after
10-30-2017, 07:36 PM #15
Yea I realized thanks for helping tho.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo