10-19-2017, 11:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Tried searching and maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find anything. If needed I can provide my save. At this point I can only assume people have already uploaded many save files but if necessary, I am willing to provide mine.
10-19-2017, 11:36 PM #2
TBH no one has sent in anything so please send yours and I will send mine this week
10-20-2017, 02:40 AM #3
You must login or register to view this content.

So one of these is dragons dogma. The other is the evil within 2 I'm case someone needs that save file. I have a physical save at the final chapter. Auto saves in ng+ chapter 3.

I recall game genie having advanced mode to allow easy modding of DD but I don't know if it's currently possible.

For evil within 2, I'm hoping it's possible to switch difficulties. It would be great to switch to nightmare at the last chapter. I'm assuming it should be possible because you can switch difficulty on the fly, but downwards. Because it can be switched, then maybe it can be switched upwards through modding.
Last edited by Wosley ; 10-26-2017 at 01:32 PM.

The following user thanked hitman555z for this useful post:

Wildarms
10-20-2017, 09:28 PM #4
Check your messages
10-22-2017, 01:44 PM #5
WoDking
Save Point
I know that on ps3 there is a trick with carrots to make easy gold, I dunno if it's the same on Dark Arisen on ps4 or if they fix it :3

(sorry for my english, it's not my main language :/ )
10-22-2017, 03:47 PM #6
Anyone has a save that is at new game plus?
10-22-2017, 03:48 PM #7
dragons dogma is added in a request threasd ad some cusa bersion from the thread guys
10-26-2017, 01:09 PM #8
coming soon via SW.

Save Wizard for PS4
2 hrs ยท
Need some help with Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen? Coming soon to your PS4 save..
10-26-2017, 01:32 PM #9
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by hitman555z View Post

So one of these is dragons dogma. The other is the evil within 2 I'm case someone needs that save file. I have a physical save at the final chapter. Auto saves in ng+ chapter 3.

I recall game genie having advanced mode to allow easy modding of DD but I don't know if it's currently possible.

For evil within 2, I'm hoping it's possible to switch difficulties. It would be great to switch to nightmare at the last chapter. I'm assuming it should be possible because you can switch difficulty on the fly, but downwards. Because it can be switched, then maybe it can be switched upwards through modding.

I replaced the Download Links NGU only allows MEGA , Mediafire , Dropbox and Google Drive links

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Wildarms
10-26-2017, 11:15 PM #10
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I replaced the Download Links NGU only allows MEGA , Mediafire , Dropbox and Google Drive links

Sorry, zippy requires no account to be created and it was needed just once. Also I've seen people use zippy a lot so I went to that first.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo