11-01-2017, 02:19 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not good at hex editing and I couldn't find the values of my hp for this game. I used save wizard to mod my save but save wizard only has three codes available for birth by sleep (lame I know) I used all three and hit level 99 but my hp or stats didn't go up with my level so now late in the game, my character dies after 2-3 hits. So does anyone know a quick code to input on save wizard for ven, aqua and Terra to max out hp and stats or unlock other items? I can't find any codes for this game and I'm stuck at a boss since I have very little hp and stats.

The following user thanked Bjf1993 for this useful post:

basel88
11-02-2017, 01:56 AM #2
Anyone?
11-04-2017, 01:05 AM #3
Originally posted by southpaw
Can you post your save so i can look at it?

You must login or register to view this content.

I removed my profile for security reasons but everything within the save is there. Just open the file in hxd or a hex editor. Please let me know what you come up with
11-04-2017, 08:56 PM #4
Originally posted by southpaw
Meant to ask for some screenshots too of your Inventory, levels, and health. Not sure if that’s in the download or not.

Theres my screenshots
11-08-2017, 09:15 PM #5
Anything?
11-13-2017, 07:56 AM #6
ady
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Bjf1993 View Post
I'm not good at hex editing and I couldn't find the values of my hp for this game. I used save wizard to mod my save but save wizard only has three codes available for birth by sleep (lame I know) I used all three and hit level 99 but my hp or stats didn't go up with my level so now late in the game, my character dies after 2-3 hits. So does anyone know a quick code to input on save wizard for ven, aqua and Terra to max out hp and stats or unlock other items? I can't find any codes for this game and I'm stuck at a boss since I have very little hp and stats.

when i played through this game i manged to alter my health, all the way across the screen, actually did it too far so it is possible, you still die very quick as when i altered health it lowered my def and a few other things glitched on me, i didnt have an exact value, call me stupid but i got fed up so started slamming in ff allover the place and after two to three attempts it chaned my stats, for the better i guess, and it didnt cause save corrupted, crashes, item changes or anything, there is the optional bosses, theyre a pain, regardless what you do they can kill you in 2-3 hits practice practice practice on that one, i managed to beat it once, then gave up, havent returned since, still needed trophies for all finish commands on each character, make all ice cream flavors, collect all stickers and complete reports on every character, if you manage to sort it and dont have much issues, try make saves before these points and possibly open a thread, i can contribute/link what little i have and it should get people all trophies, few bronze story ones
11-14-2017, 04:58 AM #7
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
ill start on this when i finish kingdom hearts 2 it shouldnt be long
12-13-2017, 12:49 PM #8
miichaelchriis
Pokemon Trainer
any luck with modding this? i need it myself! :(
12-14-2017, 01:54 PM #9
According to Battle Mechanics Guide of KHBBS, all your stats are correct, except hp. In BBS, your hp increase when you defeat certain bosses and your stats increase when you level up. Your stats are equal to a level 99 Ventus with the Lost Memory keyblade equipped, according to the photos posted. When exactly did you use save wizard to increase your level to 99? If you used to early, maybe it prevented you from gaining hp later. When I played bbs on the ps3, i used the bbs save editor You must login or register to view this content., I decided to test using your savedata on it and it worked. I was able to increase your hp to its maximum, according to the guide, 105. I do not know if the savefile will work, but it is worth a try.

Savedata: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked matheusae3 for this useful post:

basel88
12-14-2017, 07:20 PM #10
Originally posted by matheusae3 View Post
According to Battle Mechanics Guide of KHBBS, all your stats are correct, except hp. In BBS, your hp increase when you defeat certain bosses and your stats increase when you level up. Your stats are equal to a level 99 Ventus with the Lost Memory keyblade equipped, according to the photos posted. When exactly did you use save wizard to increase your level to 99? If you used to early, maybe it prevented you from gaining hp later. When I played bbs on the ps3, i used the bbs save editor You must login or register to view this content., I decided to test using your savedata on it and it worked. I was able to increase your hp to its maximum, according to the guide, 105. I do not know if the savefile will work, but it is worth a try.

Savedata: You must login or register to view this content.

Actually, you are playing in the critical difficulty, so your maximum hp after completing the game should be around 70, not including the hp boosts ability you can meld in the game. I also noticed you did not play the mirage arena missions, some of then give hp the first time you beat them. In the savedata I posted your hp should be 105, with the save editor you can increase that to a maximum of 180 if you want.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo