11-13-2017, 09:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Whats up everyone this is myBORDERLANDS 2 PS4 MOD PACK

It comes with tons of saves. Such as XP LOBBIES, BLACK WEAPONS, HEALING MODDED WEAPONS AND MODDED BADASS RANK

THERE ARE BOTH REGIONS OF EACH SAVE EU AND US SO YOU BOTH GET THE SAME SAVES JUST DIFFERENT REGIONS Smile

There are *6* BLACK HYBRID WEAPON SAVES

There are *6* HEALER WEAPON SAVES

There are *6* XP LOBBY SAVES

There are *1* BADASS RANK PROFILE *6K* in each stat BOTH REGIONS

Make sure when you resigning the saves to your profile you have the right region listed below

EU ID CUSA01446

US ID CUSA01401

and if you have save already on your console with the same save number such as listed below it will have you replace over you save if you dont want to lose it back it up to a DIFFERENT USB/FLASHDRIVE the ps plus cloud storage update every so often of game time so you could be doing a dropping sessions then it will update and its doesn't tell you then when your copy it back over you lost the weapons due to the save update on cloud so usb is always the best also the badass rank will ALWAYS ask you to replace it on console to they have the same name no matter what region it is name listed below

BL2-SAVE-SAVE0001

BL2-PROFILE

Frequently Asked Question

Q: Do you have refresh the BLACK WEAPONS, HEALER WEAPONS and XP LOBBY saves after each time being USED?
A. YES you will need to refresh ANY SAVE with ANY MODDED ITEMS that are HYBRIDS
Examples of Hybrids: ANYTHING BLACK RARITY sometimes there are WHITE RARITY MODDED ITEMS some Signs of modded items if your not sure if there modded or not the item will have a SKIN that is not normally on that weapon, INFINITE AMMO, SHOOTING NON NORMAL BULLETS for that type of weapon. If you see a ODD PURPLE and BLUE SKIN on a weapon it means its just UNTEXTERED and is NOT MODDED and will STAY some UNTEXTERED WEAPONS are MODDED just shoot it, look at the STATS if its modded it be easy to find out.

BACKUP SAVE in GAME without QUITING APPliCATION TUTORIAL
What i personal do once i start up borderlands for the first time i have my UNUSED save i upload it to cross save BEFORE JOINING ANY GAME so i always have a backup on cross save and i will not need to keep going to save data management.

Once your done with that lobby download the save back from cross save and overwrite it this will bypass having to close application then once you downloaded the backup from cross save upload it back to cross save once you want to join a new lobby and always have a unused savePBJT

NOW If you want to switch to a DIFFERENT save than the you were using before first DOWNLOAD the backup save from cross save you were using before once downloaded SWITCH to the new save you want to use once switched to new save BEFORE joining a session UPLOAD it to cross save and repeat the prior steps dowloading and uploading etc..

Hope i explained it well. If you still need help or have any questions let me know. I will try my best to helpayy lmaoPug

--My Youtube Video showing me resigning the saves with savewizard--

----DOWNLOAD LINK----
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by PatientInTime ; 03-11-2018 at 07:47 PM.

The following 95 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

Dynamite, abufhad, AkumaNYC, AwesomeGreat, B8zer0, Bidibini87, bobsandbag, Boricua10, bruhpeanut, Buddha_Infinite, burntoazdt, Chrisyyc, cisok741, daemonbloodrose, Darklite, Diodorant, diplkigapad, djbelial, dsk4meow, Evilash42, ExoticVisionz777, ferulor, fonfir, frostyzz, G3sSi_89, Ali D Killer, ghoulknight19, GodlyBeAsT95, Gorekitten83, gowhawx, hassanxx, Hatchet Harry, hazit, Horben, IAmRakkman, iBardock85, Immunesin, JamesPet, Jdogforlife, Joey_Senpai, JonC, josesant, kennythehobo, KhAoSIMaGiiK, Kingseryoga22, kingvikes, krustytoe, Lucero, LukeOverHere, mark1, matthatter9, Mephisto13, NGGamer, niteryder219, nuk-3-pain, Oni_Bearserker, oOqzqzoO, Partizan, Patrick-Zeidler, Paw, pierro76600, plunderyarrbooty, pokemonmaster1998, Priest489, prophetic_chaos, Rajnij, Sam-Wilson, Sascha-IstDa, SasukePija, SIH, SKTT1_Jesse, SosoIXI, starkjim87, stikburglrrxx, SubbSur, Synable-x, TheBlackPec, thefury06, theoatyoui, Tinman617, tonysantana, Trevor-Ray-Phillips, UnknownAsswipe, Verakus, vladtheking, VolpeX1305, Worksteak, Wosley, XboxOffender, Xvaruxi, xxMekoxx, yockey, zanrth, ZeoX, zigman194

The following user groaned PatientInTime for this awful post:

cisok741
11-17-2017, 04:16 AM #2
Firstly, thanks for this awesome mod pack! Happy It's fantastic. About the only complaint I have is that the Fire Rate profile bonus is now so high that the slightest tap of the trigger spends every bullet you've got! Would it be possible to upload a profile.bin with all of the other stats jacked up, except for Fire Rate? I know it's a big ask since I don't know how you managed to modify these saves (major kudos by the way lol) but I'd be very grateful if it was possible!

Cheers mate Happy
11-17-2017, 04:33 AM #3
No problem Rakidas Thanks for the feedback i have a different badass profile with 2k in each stat but were you not using the saves in that pack? they all have unlimited ammo
11-17-2017, 04:34 AM #4
if you like i can upload the 2k badass rank data? i just thought everyone would like the 6k

The following user thanked PatientInTime for this useful post:

ghoulknight19
11-17-2017, 04:53 AM #5
with my 2k badass rank i only have us tho so...
11-17-2017, 05:35 AM #6
Oh lol I was using my original save! No wonder my bullets were getting guzzled XP All good then fam, thanks. I'll use one of the wicked saves you provided. Thanks again! Happy
11-17-2017, 06:38 AM #7
Oh nice lol and no problem Kryptus
11-17-2017, 07:03 AM #8
Oh yeah one more quick thing- what else do I have to do to start a NG+ with your saves? I've had a scamper about online looking for answers, but while it always asks me what difficulty I want to play on when I pick one of your saves, pressing Continue just loads me into Sanctuary and pressing New Game just sets me up with a basic n00b char lol. Sorry but it's been years since I played BL2 and I can't quite remember XP
11-17-2017, 06:18 PM #9
Originally posted by Rakidas View Post
Oh yeah one more quick thing- what else do I have to do to start a NG+ with your saves? I've had a scamper about online looking for answers, but while it always asks me what difficulty I want to play on when I pick one of your saves, pressing Continue just loads me into Sanctuary and pressing New Game just sets me up with a basic n00b char lol. Sorry but it's been years since I played BL2 and I can't quite remember XP

yes i'm pretty sure all my saves load into Sanctuary each save has a purpose example "Broken Healers" are modded weapons you can mess with in public sessions or drop them to people to mess with modded weapons only stay once a session which means to use it again you would have to refresh save after used XP Lobby just get everyone in session to 72 instantly play the ?INT?WILLOWMENUPLAYTHROUGH then kill the patient in zeds place boom 72 Black weapons saves most of the save have black weapons but same are only black weapons you can start your own game and just mess around with mods or join people lobby and drop modded weapons for them or just freak them out lol these save are modded to have all playthroughs but they are NOT modded to have all missions complete even tho all playthroughs are unlock its not finished story XP lobby saves have a few missions completed just for the xp lobby mod to work hope this helps and i answered your question right

The following 2 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

jonwrt, Rakidas
11-18-2017, 11:12 AM #10
Awesome set! Thanks for sharing. Any eu save or profile for borderlands: the pre sequel?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo