11-21-2017, 04:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Wassup NextGenUpdate

You must login or register to view this content.
You Will Need SaveWizard For This Save

I'm using xXREDXIIIXx save for this i do not own the game yet but wanted to provide you a modded save so here it is again i use xXREDXIIIXx not my pursonal one

Tutorial for save READ
Make sure you are offline when using it will reset modded values to 0 once online so disconnect from the internet purchase all you like with modded values then copy it back to your usb with the unlock and then connect internet back there you go

Thanks jbowers310 for that statement didn't know about the offline thing

His statement
Just so everyone knows...if you go online it looks like max part tokens gets reset back to 0 when I added cheats to my save...max money stays at 999,999,999. Didn't test max exp...what is the max rep 50? Game play time is pointless IMO lol

It is EU CUSA05986

SAVE CONTAINS
MAX MONEY
MAX EXP
MAX PART TOKENS
GAME PLAY TIME HIGH

I just did this save quickly because they added need for speed payback to save wizard and i wanted to hook you up asap

I NEED A US SAVE IF YOU CAN PROVIDE A US SAVE I WILL CREDIT YOU IN POST TRYING TO HAVE A MODDED SAVE PACK SO PLEASE MESSAGE ME A US SAVE LINK
ENJOY EVERYONE

Download link

SORRY ABOUT HOW THE POST IS MADE I WILL EDIT THIS POST LATER MAKE IT LOOK NICE AND NEAT FOR NOW IT WILL DO ENJOY
Last edited by PatientInTime ; 11-21-2017 at 04:11 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to PatientInTime for this useful post:

Evilnessmod, frontflow
11-21-2017, 04:29 AM #2
If i'm not allowed to upload other peoples save modded i'm sorry a moderator can delete post i just modded to provide a modded save for you so i'm sorry again if its not allowed
11-21-2017, 02:07 PM #3
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by xeepichoster View Post
Wassup NextGenUpdate

I'm using xXREDXIIIXx save for this i do not own the game yet but wanted to provide you a modded save so here it is again i use xXREDXIIIXx not my pursonal one

It is EU CUSA05986

SAVE CONTAINS
MAX MONEY
MAX EXP
MAX PART TOKENS
GAME PLAY TIME HIGH

I just did this save quickly because they added need for speed payback to save wizard and i wanted to hook you up asap

I NEED A US SAVE IF YOU CAN PROVIDE A US SAVE I WILL CREDIT YOU IN POST TRYING TO HAVE A MODDED SAVE PACK SO PLEASE MESSAGE ME A US SAVE LINK
ENJOY EVERYONE

Download link

SORRY ABOUT HOW THE POST IS MADE I WILL EDIT THIS POST LATER MAKE IT LOOK NICE AND NEAT FOR NOW IT WILL DO ENJOY

I'm OK with this. but which save did you use? Just so people know where they are in the game
11-21-2017, 02:14 PM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Wassup NextGenUpdate

It is EU CUSA05986

SAVE CONTAINS
MAX MONEY
MAX EXP
MAX PART TOKENS
GAME PLAY TIME HIGH

ENJOY EVERYONE

Download link

Just so everyone knows...if you go online it looks like max part tokens gets reset back to 0 when I added cheats to my save...max money stays at 999,999,999. Didn't test max exp...what is the max rep 50? Game play time is pointless IMO lol
11-21-2017, 04:00 PM #5
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post

Thaanks for that i didn't know that
11-21-2017, 04:00 PM #6
Originally posted by xXREDXIIIXx View Post
I'm OK with this. but which save did you use? Just so people know where they are in the game

the very first one its number 1 is there a better 1
11-21-2017, 04:08 PM #7

i agree lol gametime is pointless but added it anyways
11-21-2017, 10:00 PM #8
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite

Incorrect. Tokens will not reset. I had 3 and modded my save. Now I have 9999. And I’ve been online the whole time
11-22-2017, 12:05 AM #9
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by pk89 View Post
Incorrect. Tokens will not reset. I had 3 and modded my save. Now I have 9999. And I’ve been online the whole time

hmmm I added the cheat to my save went online and it showed 0 ill try again
11-22-2017, 12:15 AM #10
xXREDXIIIXx
Pokemon Trainer
the very first one its number 1 is there a better 1

OK, Just so everyone who uses this knows that ave is before beating any of the in game bosses, but all collectables have been found (except 1 of each).

You may want to consider using save 13, for endgame save as everything is unlocked and available to buy - save 1 everything is locked, the only thing missing on save 13 is last jump which unlocks [Aces High, Active Lifestyle] (3-star everything)

Originally posted by pk89 View Post

did you actually go into the multiplayer section - where it ask's if you want to leave single player? Just to get a clearer picture as there seems to be conflicting info here.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo