12-03-2017, 04:39 PM #1
Mew43
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have the Save Wizard i was wondering, because now when i put in the USB and go to quick mode it just has a few options like unlock every weapon for the characters. I ws wondering is there a way to get like infinite ammo? If there is, can someone tell me what i must do to get it. I want to earn all the trophies but i wanna beat the game myself i just want to have infinite ammo so if sometone could help plz let me know.

The following 3 users say thank you to Mew43 for this useful post:

AbduAlaziz_77, Omarda, sonpoo
12-03-2017, 04:42 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Mew43 View Post
I have the Save Wizard i was wondering, because now when i put in the USB and go to quick mode it just has a few options like unlock every weapon for the characters. I ws wondering is there a way to get like infinite ammo? If there is, can someone tell me what i must do to get it. I want to earn all the trophies but i wanna beat the game myself i just want to have infinite ammo so if sometone could help plz let me know.

Hi ! Welcome to NGU Smile Just saw you posted in the wrong section but no problem i already moved it
here you got some information about the ps4 sections Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Welcome to the PS4 Trophies and Game Saves forum. This is where you can share your saves and sets with the community. Before posting we ask that you take note of a few things in this thread first.

Region Specific

• It is important that you include the region for your save in the beginning of your thread's title. This helps users navigate through the threads and find what they need.
    (e.g. [USA] / [EUR])

Download Links

• All saves and sets must have a direct link to the save. Upload them to sites such as You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.. We do not allow links with advertisements or links that do not directly link the save. This includes ad.fly links. Anyone caught posting unapproved links will have their links removed, warned and given 24 hours to change their link. Failure to do so will result in the thread being closed.

Modded saves

• Saves or sets with any modifications or cheats are to be posted in You must login or register to view this content. This helps keep legit/trophy saves and saves with modded stats or cheats separate.

Prefixes

• Adding prefixes helps keep the threads organized. When making a thread there will be a set prefix option above where your thread's title will go. They are relatively self-explanatory. If your posting a save, sets or anything someone can use/download; add the 'Resource' prefix for discussions add 'Discussions' etc.

Where to post save requests and save questions.

• To put it simply, If you have any game-save related questions or requests for specific saves we ask that you browse through the content we have to see if what your requesting/asking has not already been posted. Modding requests for stuff like codes can be posted in You must login or register to view this content. Other requests and inquiries need to be posted in the appropriate sections.

• If you post in the wrong section simply PM a Moderator or Content Manager to move your thread to the appropriate section

Game-save related requests go here:

> You must login or register to view this content.<

Game-save related inquiries go here:

> You must login or register to view this content.<

[/CENTER]

01-13-2018, 05:29 PM #3
In save wizard have some codes, but no have rocket laucher to put in advanced mode
01-13-2018, 05:43 PM #4
toro00
I am error
please have someone put the code for version (EU) in story mode to have the infamous missile launcher or with 9999999 bullets.
01-14-2018, 02:31 PM #5
toro00
I am error
please someone who can share the code for version (EU) in save wizard to be able to have the infinite missile launcher or with 99999 valas in story mode. since in ps3 it could be acer.
07-19-2018, 10:57 AM #6
toro00
I am error
hi can someone help with the code to add in savewizard to have rocket launcher with 9999 valas please.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo